Friday, September 19, 2014

The Mark of Cain and the Mystery of the Rapture of the Bride


The Mark of Cain and the Mystery of the Rapture of the Bride
Message from Jesus Christ to His Servant Gwendolen Rix
Please read to the very end and take this message to prayer
August 2014

Bar codes
Scanners
Ease at check-out counters
Everything significantly advancing
Cashless society...

Virtual “everythings”
Is there much room for more?

Crowded cities
Collapsing economies
Famine and drought across the globe
The stage is set for the perfect assault on God’s children
Implementing the mark of Cain
Yes, the mark of Cain!

Hear the words of Christ Jesus as he explains the mystery of the fall of mankind. The seed of Satan originated from a noble beginning as two unclothed humans walked side by side. The female all caught up in an illusion. Her foolish pride caused her fall. So allow me to ask this one simple question. Why was this moment referred to the “Fall of Man?” Surely the woman fell from her voracious appetite of the fruit. According to my private conversation with our Heavenly Father, Adam and Eve truly repented. Even though they were ushered from the divine garden, God did forgive them. Satan was angered by this restoration so he continued to sew his evil plans against the first couple’s children, trying once again to cause the destruction of mankind. This time the serpent succeeded. He scored a slam dunk as Cain took the life of his younger brother. His actions were rooted in jealousy and pride. Jealousy and pride were the two seeds the serpent sown into the heart of Cain. Jealousy and pride were the two demons that caused the downfall of mankind.

From the lineage of Cain a cancer grew upon the face of the earth. His descendants were even snake bait for the true fallen angels. They consummated unions and went about populating the earth trying to destroy the true sons of Adam. When Cain killed Able alone in the field, when Cain’s heart waxed cold because he felt as though his sacrifice wasn’t good enough; all the instances were born of a lie. Able loved his brother and encouraged him to find the perfect sacrifice, but the serpent ever so slightly twisted his thoughts. Instead of being thankful and appreciative, Cain’s seeds grew into ugly weeds.

This is the mystery to the passage in Matthew 13:24-30. In this parable a man saw good seed in his field, but while he was sleeping, the enemy came and sowed a bad seed in with the good seed. When the seeds began to grow it was obvious that the crop was contaminated. The field workers asked the farmer if they should go and pull the weeds. The farmer replied, “No, allow us to separate them at the harvest time. The weeds will go into the fire (hell) and the wheat (the left behind church) will be gathered unto my barn. The bride of Christ is the barley harvest that occurs in the late spring. The wheat is harvest midsummer. The grape harvest which also is not mentioned in this parable is harvested early fall. These are the scriptures that refer to the 3 separate raptures.

Daughter, I also want to intermix the parable of the prodigal son in this discussion. My prodigal sons (and daughters) are those who come to me at the end of time. They are the final harvest. They are the grapes. There will still be much celebrating going on at the end of time, and because I am a merciful God, because I am a kind and loving Savior, the wheat and the grapes will still be invited to my feast. There will be a host of angelic beings and heavenly saints cheering them on to my finish line.

Like I have spoken to you on many other occasions, my daughter, all prophecy belongs to me, and all the rules are also in my right righteous hand.

Love, Jesus
I Am the True King of the World

The three primary feasts of the Jewish people correlate with the three harvest seasons.
The feast of Passover in April corresponds with the barley harvest.

Exodus 23:16 and the Feast of Harvest, the first fruits of thy labors which thou hast sown in the field, and the Feast of Ingathering, which is at the end of the year when thou hast gathered in thy labors out of the field.

Exodus 34: 21-22 Six days thou shalt work, but on the seventh day thou shalt rest: in earing time and in harvest thou shalt rest. And thou shalt observe the feast of weeks, of the firstfruits of wheat harvest, and the feast of ingathering at the year's end.

Ruth 1:22 So Naomi returned, and Ruth the Moabitess, her daughter in law, with her, which returned out of the country of Moab: and they came to Bethlehem in the beginning of barley harvest.

Amos 4:7 And also I have withheld the rain from you, when there were yet three months to the harvest; and I caused it to rain upon one city, and caused it not to rain upon another city. One piece was rained upon, and the piece upon which it rained not withered.

I Samuel 12:17 Is it not wheat harvest to day? I will call unto the LORD, and he shall send thunder and rain; that ye may perceive and see that your wickedness is great, which ye have done in the sight of the LORD, in asking you a king.

*The Mystery of the Gospel of Jesus Christ*

Ephesisans chapter 3 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,
2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:
3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;
6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:
7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.
8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;
9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,
11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:
12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.
13 Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.
14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

**Many of my other children will come against you for this prophecy, child, for they have not truly sought me on the details of this matter. If my other children come unto me in seeking the true meaning of this message and the full understanding of the three raptures, I too will share it with them. Do not waste a single moment becoming frustrated with those who have not been shown this revelation. Simply pray for their hearts to fully seek me on the matter. Love, Jesus**

Father please define for me the definition of the Bride of Christ.

Daughter, the Bride of Christ are those who are raptured in the first wave of “catching aways.” Even though I am a merciful God and I long that no one miss out on my banquet meal, the true Bride of Christ will be the first ones seated at this feast. Those who arrive later during the celebration are considered the body of Christ. I love them all the same, but there has to be a special reward for those who gave one hundred percent of their time and energy to meet the Groom at the first gathering. Thank you for asking me to clarify these key points, daughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment