Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Descending Demons: My Dream of the Alien Invasion by G. Rix June 2014 Words from Jesus Christ


         Descending Demons: My Dream of the Alien Invasion by G. Rix June 2014
         Words from Jesus Christ

    In June of 2014 I had a prophetic dream. In this dream I was sitting in my vehicle in the parking lot of a nearby hospital. I was sitting in the front seat behind the steering wheel and off in the distance I saw them coming in droves. Hundreds of them! Disc shaped space craft were descending upon my city and within a minute or two they were hitting my vehicle too. I was even allowed to sense the vibration in my dream as they bounced off my windows. I was stunned as this dream unfolded and wondered how the rest of my suburb would respond to this alien invasion. End of dream.

    My dear children,

    I have asked my daughter to please share this dream that I had given her a few months ago for it is a most significant dream. She is given prophetic dreams every day, but many are for her own personal knowledge. This dream is to be shared with the world. Please hear your Lord and Savior this day, dear children. Within this dream are many hidden revelations. Allow me to help you understand what is coming to your city also.

    In the days ahead there will be an alien invasion. This invasion has been spoken of by many of my messengers, but this dream has newer content in it from my throne room. In this dream my daughter was shown the first round of invaders. They will actually come from far off galaxies and be in smaller vessels. It will surprise many when these demons aliens begin descending upon cities across the planet. The first wave of these demon aliens will be in smaller vessels that are not so intimidating. They will be trying to desensitize my children to their presence. They will even have some common looking characters within their vessels. Characters from your children’s favorite cartoons and alien creatures that resemble the science fiction movies that have been so popular across your theatre screens. This has been their ploy all along my children. Yes, they have been trying to condition you to their appearance from decades ago. They have been slowly introduced into your movies, your culture, and lastly into your children’s toys and video games. Don’t you see the great delusion, my children? It is now upon you. This great delusion will cost many of my children their lives for they will run outdoors to go and greet these so called friendly visitors.

    I have sent this same message to my son, messenger Ed Amos, that I do not want my children to flock outside to greet them. They will grab you and begin implementing the mark of the beast upon you. That is their main goal. They are arriving to your planet for the implementation of the mark of the beast as is written in my Holy Word (Revelation 13). These demons are the agents of Lucifer himself and these demons are ruthless as they will help carry out his plans to drag as many of my children to hell with him and his accomplices. Please hear me my children. When you see them arriving in the skies, go to your homes and begin praying to me and ask me to help cleanse your hearts and set your hearts free of the enemy. If you refuse the mark of the beast and die by other means, I will allow you to come into my heavenlies. I surely will for I am a merciful God. I have sent so many messages to my messengers that the rapture of the church is at hand. I have sent dreams, visions, and allowed supernatural weather events. What more can I do, dear children? I am about to unleash my wrath upon this earth and as some of my children are impatiently awaiting my arrival, you can see my heart of compassion for those who will be left behind. Rejecting the Lord God and living in holiness is a very serious thing, my children. Everything that I am requiring of my Bride is all throughout my Holy Word, but my children would rather play on their electronic gadgets and phones than spend time getting to know me in the Holy Book. When the Holy Book is read revelations are poured out from the pages. Revelations about my heart for mankind and my eternal paradise for each of you in my heavenlies.

    Please hear my heartfelt plea to come to me in complete holiness and repentance this day! None of my children can say that they were not warned. I have also had my Holy Spirit working overtime all throughout the earth sharing the nearness of these events and the need to wash your hearts in the blood of the Lamb.

    Come to me before it is too late. Spread this message even if you fear mockery, children. Spread my words and save the souls of your friends, neighbors, and other family members.
    Love, Jesus Christ, The One True Messiah to the World.

    For more messages please visit the web address below
    www.facebook.com/Jesusistheonetrueking www.youtube.com/user/feastoftrumpets777

    Joel 2:28-29 It will come about after this That I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind; And your sons and daughters will prophesy, Your old men will dream dreams, Your young men will see visions. Even on the male and female servants I will pour out My Spirit in those days.

    Hebrews 1:1 In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways.

    Romans 10:12-14 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; for "WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED." How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher?

    Revelation 13:16-17 And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.


No comments:

Post a Comment