Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Mystery of the Abomination of Desolation

The Mystery of the Abomination of Desolation
(A poem written by Jesus Christ to His children in the last days)

There is a mystery within my Holy Word
It is an unspoken sort of thing...
For within the pages of my Sacred Book
Are many mysteries
Things sealed and not to be opened until the very end of time
Things that are sealed up with the holy wax of my Father’s magic touch
I am about to reveal to you the Mystery of the Abomination of Desolation
But first dear children, I am asking you to open your minds and repent of your sins
I am a most Holy God and when mysteries are revealed, there is a price to pay
Once this information is leaked out and the enemy runs with it
He seeks to know exactly where the Lord Jesus is on his timeline
He seeks to know where the Throne Room is in its official countdown
Please repent of your sins, my precious children
THE HOUR IS UPON YOU NOW!

The Abomination of Desolation has already occurred
Many of my children who seek me in their prayer closets have already learned of this
The Daniel calendar and its prophetic countdown began
When President Obama visited my birth place and did not bow to the King of Glory
The “Obama-nation of Desolation” has already occurred back in March of last year
Don’t you remember, my children?
Don’t you remember when he stood there?
It was flashed on the television screens all across the globe
He just stood there taking in the essence of his enemy
Knowing all along he was going to defile me
Children, don’t you remember when he returned home to the White House?
He gave a public statement?
He said he felt the presence of the living God
He was brief and rude and went on to discuss other less important things
My children, I am the Lord God Almighty
Please come to me on bended knee and I too will reveal this mystery to you if you only ask me
In my Holy Word it states, “Ask and it shall be given unto you, seek and you shall find…”
Please read my scriptures back to me as you seek me on this matter of where we are in the prophetic timeline
I love you my children
I desire nothing more than to have you seeking me for all the things that you seek to learn
I am the Great Teacher, remember?
I am the King of the Universe too
Time is almost up
The decision is up to you

Jesus Christ, Your Loving Father



No comments:

Post a Comment