Friday, September 19, 2014

The Seven Thunders of the Throne Room of God

The Seven Thunders of the Throne Room of God
Words from Jesus Christ given to his messenger G. Rix
9-10-14

Revelation 1:4-7 4John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne; 5And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the d...ead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, 6And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. 7Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Revelation 10:3-4
3 and cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roars. When he cried out, seven thunders uttered their voices. 4 Now when the seven thunders uttered their voices,[a] I was about to write; but I heard a voice from heaven saying to me,[b] “Seal up the things which the seven thunders uttered, and do not write them.”

My dear children,

Today is the day to reveal the final prophecy of the Bible for the Church Era. Yes, there are other prophetic words to be given to my other servants, but this is the final large prophecy that has to be fulfilled prior to my second coming. I want to entitle this prophecy, “The Seven Thunders of the Throne Room of God.” Children, this prophecy has never been released prior to this time. It has been sealed since the time that my son John was shown part of it on his journey to my heavenlies. This was during the vision that he wrote of in the book of Revelation.

My children, ever since the beginning of time I have had friends. I have had seven friends in particular and these are the unnamed thunders from the throne room of God. These spirits are constantly with me and my Father and they are our constant companions. These spirits are routinely scanning the universe for anything that needs to be brought to my Father’s attention, even though my Father has the all-seeing eyes of the universe. These companions bathe him with their loving presence and seek to give him constant company. These seven spirits were present even before the angels came into existence, and they have a most special place in the heart of me and my Father.

Children, I am going to explain the seven thunders in a way that you can understand most easily. I may even over simplify it just to make my point clear. When one of my children has a good friend, someone that they truly confide in and trust like no other, they know things about you that very few others know. These kinds of friends are hard to come by and they are truly cherished. The seven spirits are like that for my Father. They have always been and always will be at his side. When my Father’s heart aches, their heart aches. When they have something that is bothering them, in the same fashion, my Father shows the concern of a sincere friend. This is the background for this prophetic discussion.

When the final judgments are rendered upon the earth it will be one of the most difficult things that me or my Father will have ever had to do. We love all of our creation and we are very sad that destruction has to come. It has been prophesied for a very long time, and when it actually unfolds it is a most painful time for us. In the book of Ecclesiastes chapter 3 it states that there is a time and a season for everything under heaven. There is also a time and a season for the activities of heaven too. My heart aches for these upcoming judgments. I have been sharing with my daughter, Gwendolen, throughout this day how difficult this time is for me and my Father. When the time for the final judgments are executed, my Father’s closest friends will mourn with us. They share his heart and they share my heart. They will cry out in anguish with us and this is the origination of the seven thunders. It is their guttural cry as they stand beside us in spirit giving us their fullest support. When I cry, they cry. When my Father cries, they cry too. This is the love of true friends.

When my Father speaks the cedars of Lebanon tremble. When my Father has run out of patience with mankind, the earth will be consumed with fire. When his closest friends express their heartfelt anguish over our pain, the earth will experience the greatest whirlwind it has ever experienced since its inception. This whirlwind will travel to all corners of the earth and will be likened to a million tornadoes all at the same time. Please hear your Lord and Savior this day, dear children, it is always best to stand strong beside your friends and they will also stand strong by your side. What kind of a friend are you to your Savior? Are you the kind that questions why the Creator of the universe would ask for his children to pray for his heart? Or are you the kind of friend that says “We are made in His image, therefore, when He hurts we must hurt too?” I pray that my children are the latter, for I sincerely would like to have my children praying for my heart at this time. My Father would like you to pray for his heart as well. This is the love of true friends, and this is the way you demonstrate that you belong to us.

Children, it is almost time! Please come to me and continue to inquire of your rapture readiness. I want to speak to your hearts and reveal to you what I see. It only matters what I see for I am the Groom, and I am the one who is traveling at record speed to retrieve you.

I love you my precious Bride,
Jesus Christ the King

No comments:

Post a Comment