Thursday, September 11, 2014

CALLING MANNA FROM HEAVEN


CALLING MANNA FROM HEAVEN* 



AN ADDENDUM TO THE LETTER TO THE LUKE WARM CHURCH



A SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM JESUS CHRIST TO THE LUKE WARM CHURCH FOR THE MOST DIFFICULT TIME COMING TO THIS EARTH, THE GREAT TRI BULATION



Message received from Gwendolen Rix on  8-23-14



Dear Children,

This is a most important message coming from my throne room this day. Children, hear your Lord and Savior most clearly. I am instructing each of you to print this message out and distribute it to those around you. Hang it in your kitchens. Pass it on to pastors and lay persons. I am being merciful once again to help establish the fact that the days of famine are upon your land. Look to Africa, children! Look to the Middle East! There are many who are suffering from starvation and dehydration. I am trying to extend my mercy to as many persons as possible as destruction is upon you. For those who are in industrialized areas, you have already fallen prey to the beast and his minions. It was his greatest desire for you to move to small congested communities and learn to rely on the government assistance programs and not relying off of the land that I have given you. Many of my children do not have chickens or livestock. Many of my children do not even have the skills to plant a garden. This was the plan of the beast all along. Now what will you do, dear children? I ask you this sincerely as I am in the middle of everything you are doing. I have given my daughter, Gwendolen, messages regarding the Goshen’s across the planet. These safe havens will be supplied from my heavenlies as fresh water from the throne room of the Almighty God and His Son will pour into these homes. There will also be some small sources of electricity that will be used according to the rules of each Goshen. I have given my daughter Gwendolen the task of helping me set up the rules for these Goshen’s and so it will be most helpful for you to go back and look for these messages on this you tube channel of hers and Daniel’s. They have spent much time in prayer and fasting to receive these messages for the Bride and for those who will be left behind for their ultimate survival. 



Dear children, please refer to the messages regarding the Rules of Goshen and any messages regarding seeds, for these messages will be most important in order to nourish those who are left behind. Many of my children have planted a garden this past spring due to these messages. Many have also gathered chickens and planted fruit trees.* Once my Holy Spirit has been removed from the earth, these special havens of safety will be considered extensions of my heavenlies. They most certainly will. Water from my throne room will be brought to these havens as well as limited amounts of electricity, as me and my Father deem it necessary. Each Goshen has its own unique circumstances and that is how we will bless them with resources. Some Goshen’s will have neither food nor water, and those that are running these Goshen’s will have to call down water and manna from my heavenlies right from the beginning. Those who are members of the 144,000 will also be responsible for teaching new converts during the Great Tribulation how to tap into these heavenly resources. 



In the remainder of this letter from my throne room, I will explain the process for calling down the resources of heaven. Children, do you recall in previous messages through my daughter that the prayers of fasting saints are seven times more powerful than a nonfasting saint? It is true and for this reason I will base this teaching on the prayers of the fasting saints. There will be panic and pandemonium all around. My children will be led to areas of safety that will in most instances be free of the troops that seek to capture them. These are the procedures for calling upon my throne for food and water. 



1.) Repent of all your sins that are separating you from your God.



2.) Call upon my Holy Spirit which will only be accessible from these areas called Goshen’s. (This is another mystery, my children. Even though the Holy Spirit is removed from the earth, since the Goshen’s are extensions of heaven, the Holy Spirit can be called upon while my children are gathered in these safe havens. I will confirm this part of the message with you individually since this is a new mystery).



3.) Once the presence of the Holy Spirit is upon you and you see evidence of His working amidst those gathering, then come before me on your knees if you are physically able, or in your hearts with the same attitude of reverence (if you are disabled).



4.) Bring your petitions before my throne. If it is water that you need; water you will be given. If it is manna; in the same regard, I will enable it to be delivered. There is a simple equation that I want my children to understand. If you are in a home where there are blankets or sheets, count the number of people that are in your midst and divide that number by three. For example, if there are fifteen people gathered in a safe haven, then divide fifteen by three and you get five. Now lay out five sheets or five blankets as a place for my heavenly manna to rain down in your midst. If you do not have any of these amenities, then I will find another way to deliver it to you. Allowing my heavenly manna to fall directly to the bare ground is not a first choice for delivery of this Holy Bread, but in the direst circumstances, and since it is during the most difficult time upon the planet, I will allow this modification. I say this only as a last minute gesture, children. Manna is a very precious food from the heavenlies and it is to be treated with respect in almost the same way that bread and wine are handled in the communion supper. If you are reading this message and you are seeking more details or confirmation, simply seek me in your prayer closet and I will allow my Holy Spirit to speak to you). 



These are the four steps to calling down manna from heaven. I want you to review my scriptural example of the Israelites being fed while they dwelt in the wilderness for forty years, as well as when I fed my son, Elijah. In my Holy Word are many scriptures that demonstrate that I am a loving God that feeds my children when they live holy unto me. If my children will humble themselves and come into my presence, I will heal their hunger pains and strengthen them spiritually. 



Love,

Jesus and Jehovah God







Psalm 136:2  O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth forever.



Exodus 33:19  And the LORD said, “I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the LORD, in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.



Matthew 17:20  And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.



Genesis 45:10  And thou shalt dwell in the land of Goshen, and thou shalt be near unto me, thou, and thy children, and thy children's children, and thy flocks, and thy herds, and all that thou hast.



Exodus 8:22  And I will sever in that day the land of Goshen, in which my people dwell, that no swarms of flies shall be there; to the end thou mayest know that I am the LORD in the midst of the earth.



Exodus 9:26  Only in the land of Goshen, where the children of Israel were, was there no hail.



1 Chronicles 29:11  Thine, O LORD, [is] the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all [that is] in the heaven and in the earth [is thine]; thine [is] the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all.



Colossians 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him.



Revelation 22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.



Exodus 16:15 When the Israelites saw it, they said to each other, "What is it?" For they did not know what it was. Moses said to them, "It is the bread the LORD has given you to eat.”



Numbers 11:8 The people went around gathering it, and then ground it in a hand mill or crushed it in a mortar. They cooked it in a pot or made it into loaves. And it tasted like something made with olive oil.



Nehemiah 9:15 In their hunger you gave them bread from heaven and in their thirst you brought them water from the rock; you told them to go in and take possession of the land you had sworn with uplifted hand to give them.



Psalm 78:24 he rained down manna for the people to eat, he gave them the grain of heaven.



Psalm 105:40 They asked, and he brought them quail; he fed them well with the bread of heaven.



John 6:32 Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, it is not Moses who has given you the bread from heaven, but it is my Father who gives you the true bread from heaven.



John 6:49 Your ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness, yet they died.



John 6:58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever." 





1 Corinthians 10:1-11 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;

4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

5 But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.

6 Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.

7 Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.

8 Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.

9 Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.

10 Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.

11 Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.



Ephesians 3 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

13 Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.

14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,

15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,

16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment