Thursday, September 25, 2014

Are you ready, bride?


On this day of September 25, 2014 I was spoken to by the Lord God Almighty. Some call him Jehovah God. Some call him Yahweh. I call him the Creator and the Father of mankind. He is the Father of our Savior Jesus Christ. He has asked me to write a poem about his upcoming destruction to this planet. It is not an easy thing to be the mega phone for the throne of God, but I take this job quite seriously. I understand the seriousness of the hour, and I also understand the seriousness of obeying this request of my Creator. He has chosen me to speak HIS WORDS forth. These are not my words, but the words of OUR CREATOR.

My children, do you understand that the signs of my Son’s coming are everywhere? My children, do you understand that when fireballs fall from the heavens that they are from MY HANDS? I am trying to get the attention of those who do not walk with me or my Son closely. I open up my mighty right righteous hand and release fireballs upon your planet to demonstrate my omnipotent authority. There are truly no other signs that I need to display prior to my Son coming back to rapture his bride. There are no other signs that need to be shown.

Are you ready, bride? Are you ready to enter into the bridal chamber? Have you inspected your gowns? Have you been thoroughly cleansed by reading my Holy Word? Children, allow me to speak to you through my daughter’s poetry, as poetry is the language of the throne of God. Many of you are not aware of this, but it is true. The language spoken in heaven is a language of peacefulness and respect, and if you follow my daughter’s poetry very closely, you will see that her writing is from the heavens. It is the language of me and my son, and it is often one of the tools that I use to communicate with my children.

Fireballs descending.

Judgments releasing.

The hand of your Creator speaks forth his righteous indignation.

Meteor showers.

Late is the hour.

All eyes should be turning towards the heavens.

What shall I do to get my children to look up towards me and my Son?

What other measures shall I deliver unto the planet this day?

I have awakened several sleepy volcanoes and opened several fissures upon the earth’s crust.

I have dried up some of your rivers and caused mudslides along the coastal regions.

Only a few heads are now turning towards the throne of God.

What more shall I do, dear children?

Perhaps if I send a meteor the size of Texas you will look up to me and my Son.

If I send a meteor that causes the earth to crack and the oceans to consume your once great lands.

Perhaps if I increase the severity of my judgments that millions more will take notice that there is a mighty God and a mighty Son who love them and wants to rescue them from the plans of the evil one who is about to arrive on the scene.

Children, the hour is late and the enemy is scheming up the most horrendous attacks upon your earth. The enemy is bringing with him millions of alien space craft to implement the mark of the beast. Surrender! Surrender unto me and my Son now! Cover everyone you know with the blood of the Lamb! Surrender every decision that you will make this day unto me and my Son.

I want all of my children who believe they are worthy to be raptured as part of my bride to begin living each day differently now. I want each and every one of you to come before me on your knees each and every morning and sit in my presence for an hour. Set your alarm clocks earlier if you need to. Now is not the time to be slack in this endeavor. You need to ask me how you should spend your precious time now. You need to be focusing on hearing my voice and the voice of your Shepherd. Seek me in all things, dear children. Seek me before you log onto your computers. Is surfing the web a good utilization of your time as I am about to send my Son to rapture his bride? Is wasting time on video games or going to movies or the mall? I say NO children. I say sit in my presence and ask me to purify you in order that you may escape all the things coming to this planet. The hour is nigh. The hour is NOW. Come unto me this day. Call upon me the Mighty Jehovah God and call upon the best thing that has ever happened to you-MY SON JESUS CHRIST!

I love you all with a love that is never ending!

*Jehovah God-The Creator of the Entire Universe*

(I am the One who filled the oceans with my heavenly water. I am the One who sends forth my Heavenly Manna too. I truly should be everything to you and your families. All of my love from my throne room).


No comments:

Post a Comment