Friday, October 17, 2014

WORD FROM THE LORD - A Call and Warning from the Lord / Prophet Efrain Rodriguez

Blessed is he who waits for Me, and has believed that I AM THE GREAT I AM, the Almighty. I can save your souls. I can also do with you what I wish. Blessed are Those who faithfully await and who recognize that they are weak, those who place their trust in Me, Who am strong, those who know I am the King, and that I am the Lord, and those who know that I can do what they cannot.

...A Terrible day of darkness and gnashing of teeth approaches, says the Lord, and there will be grief as they have never seen it, but my righteous anger will give joy and will outstretch the heart of My faithful, because they will know and will be joyous to have with them The One God, Who is I, The Great I Am, The One God Who can do what He wants, because everything is created by Me, everything belongs to Me, and they will be content, despite the sorrow. That is why I say in My Word, that those who are Mine do not receive ill news. It is not because what must come to pass will not come to pass; but because I put joy in their souls. They rejoice in the Hands of He Who holds them, and it will be a day of rejoicing in their hearts and their souls, despite the pain of the world. My people, My church will rejoice knowing that they wasted no time, they knew on Whom they believed, and there will be Praise in their mouths to Me, and I will be Praised and I will be Glorified. Terror is not for My people because they are under My Wings. I decide what to do with their lives, because they belong to Me. Everything will be My Will and My Will is a blessing unto Eternity for those who wait on Me. Only wait a little, withstand a little while, a little bit more; for the day is coming and I will come in it, to do what I have to do, but for those who are mine there will be no judgment, because I do not judge My righteous. I judge not Mine, even if I take them with Me then, because they will not go somewhere else, but I will take them in My arms, because they are not judged, by My Grace.

I do not want fear in their hearts. Be joyful for having a God Who sees all and can do everything, and there is nothing that does not belong to Me, because I Am the Highest and Sublime and have Decreed, and it shall be fulfilled. I do not want a doubting or fearful word or thought in your mouths or in your hearts. Remember that I am the Joy in your lives, and have promised My peace that surpasses all understanding. You believe, that because of all the trials and struggles you have already gone through in your lives, that you have experienced My Peace. They are momentary during your walk with Me. But there comes a day, a terrible day, terrible day, terrible, terrible, terrible day!

Many do not want to understand. They have refused to believe Me. Now they feel fear and terror, yet do not want to receive My message. They do not want it because they are afraid of waking up and know that it is true. They are afraid to leave this world. They are afraid, they are afraid to face the truth. But you do not need to fear, while you are under My Shelter, while My Name is as a Pearl in your crowns. You have to understand that I am not a cruel God. I am not cruel. I do not bring evil to man. But whomever needs to face judgment, whomever needs to receive their wages, will receive it, and not because I want to, but because they have earned it, because they have brought it upon themselves.

I am giving you time, I am giving time to thousands and thousands of you. I am giving all time to repent, to rectify, so that all come to my Altar, so that they come to My Presence. I Call upon you! Cry out for them, My People!

Your work is to cry out, cry out so My Spirit moves, so My Angels lift those who are downtrodden, so they are strengthened, so My Spirit convicts and convinces them, because I wish that none had to go through this, but they are hard, self-willed, brood of vipers, brood of vipers. The Viper is not tamable. The Viper does not listen. The Viper was thus made, without understanding. Brood of vipers! How I wish I would raise them all!

In your hearts, believe. Even if it is a just a word, I am willing to receive it, to make it done in the hearts of many, because I want to save many, even though they have rejected Me. 

Ask of Me, ask of Me! Cry out to Me! You are My children! Ask of Me! I will save even the most unrighteous, I will listen to My people, I will listen to My church. Pray for your neighbors, pray for your motherlands, pray for your countries, pray pray, pray, pray for your family, I WILL LISTEN. I, I, and there is no hardness in Me: I, Who made the stone. I am raising My remnant in every corner of the world, with hearts as they never were. They will be for ME, because I prepare My church, My beloved, I prepare them for every event. They will be as a Beacon in the midst of the darkness. In the midst of the turbulent waters, in the midst of the problems and the difficulty of things that will come, I will be the LIGHTHOUSE IN THE DARKNESS, THE BEACON, THE LIGHT. Wherever My People are, I know them, and My light will reach them. They will run to Me"

THUS SAYS THE LORD.

Do Not be confused by the facts or by the sayings around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment