Monday, October 6, 2014

A MESSAGE FROM JESUS CHRIST TO HIS BRIDE REGARDING ISAIAH 59


A MESSAGE FROM JESUS CHRIST TO HIS BRIDE REGARDING ISAIAH 59
RECEIVED BY G. RIX 10-6-14

Isaiah 59** Separated from God**

59 Behold, the LORD’s hand is not shortened,
That it cannot save;
Nor His ear heavy,
That it cannot hear.
2 But your iniquities have separated you from your God;
And your sins have hidden His face from you,
So that He will not hear.
3 For your hands are defiled with blood,
And your fingers with iniquity;
Your lips have spoken lies,
Your tongue has muttered perversity.
4 No one calls for justice,
Nor does any plead for truth.
They trust in empty words and speak lies;
They conceive evil and bring forth iniquity.
5 They hatch vipers’ eggs and weave the spider’s web;
He who eats of their eggs dies,
And from that which is crushed a viper breaks out.

My daughter,

Allow us this morning to study this passage together and understand its implications to this modern era. Even though this is an ancient text it remains very relevant to this very hour. First, I want to instruct my children on how they will speak to others when they come knocking upon their doors. They will come, children! They surely will come to find you and ask you to teach them more of the God that you walk so closely with. What will you say to them when they ask you WHY? WHY DID GOD ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN! I THOUGHT YOUR GOD WAS A GOD OF LOVE AND COMPASSION!

Children, I want to have you refer to this passage in Isaiah as the answer that you will give to them. Tell them that I am a merciful God and that is why I sent my only Son. I sent Him as a ransom for the sins of the entire world. Explain to them that none of these events of destruction had to happen, but mankind turned its back on their Creator. Ask them if they were the Creator what measures they would take to get their creation to look up at them and repent of their sinful living. This destruction that has befallen is the last ditch effort of the Creator to get his creation’s attention. Remind them also that I have the arms of Superman and I also have ears that can hear all across the vast expanse of the universe, but when my children swim in so much sin I refuse to listen to their petitions because they have mocked the hand that feeds them. I have provided everything they could ever need and they chose with their own free will to turn away from me. It was their choice each and every day they were given to stand up for their Creator and his Son, or to serve my enemy the serpent.

In the second half of these verses I want to ask my other children a question. What have you done to speak out against injustice in your land? Have you picketed? Have you written letters? Have you done anything at all to speak against the injustice of the leaders over you? Even my daughter has tried to talk to those in authority on a local level by addressing sins in her community. She has walked the streets and spoken with those who are lured in by drug dealers and prostitution. If everyone does a small part, then the oppression can be thwarted. I have called my children to be righteous and to stand for all that reflects the heart of the Creator. Please begin standing up against the viper now children before he hatches more eggs of evil against you. It is never too late to speak up against oppression. It is never too late to call your leaders out.

Did you see anyone speaking out when President Obama addressed the U.N.? He did not even have the authority to chair such an important meeting, children. It goes against the Articles of the American Constitution. Did anyone oppose him? Did you see him smirking at you? Children, turn this around and ask my Holy Spirit to guide you. You can pray against this evil. You can silently protest. You can send letters of concern and share the words of the Bible with them. You can even share this passage with them, children. Please step up to the plate now. I am asking this of each of you today. When you sit in my presence ask me what it is that you can do. I will gently speak to your heart and give you some ideas.

I love each and every one of you,
Lord Jesus


No comments:

Post a Comment