Thursday, October 30, 2014

Choose this day whom you will serve!

25 October 2014

“My dear children, I wish to speak to you about a few important things in this message I AM giving to My son. My heart is heavy, children, for many of those who call themselves by My Name and profess their faith in Me are not ready for My coming. Some of them are earnestly looking forward to the Rapture of My Bride, believing that they are ready, but they are not. They have not remembered Me as their first love, and they have not fully surrendered themselves to Me. Though many of My children love Me, they love the things of this world as well. Do not be deceived, My loves, for no one can serve two masters. You cannot serve both God and Self at the same time. Have I not told you this truth in My Holy Scriptures? You will either love one and hate the other, or you will serve one and despise the other. There are no two ways about this, My children!

Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, My loves. My dear son, Mark, and daughter, Belle, have chosen the last portion of Joshua 24:15 as their creed of faith in their household: ‘But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.’ Make your choice quickly and wisely, for I AM about to spit those who are neither hot nor cold out of My mouth! I will not tolerate My lukewarm children’s apathy, laziness and worldliness any longer. Wake up! Wake up, I say! Do you not see the signs of My coming all around you in the world? Do you not recognize the lateness of this last hour in your earth?

I AM about to come for My clean and spotless Bride who has consecrated herself to Me daily. My Bride pleases Me greatly, for she chooses Me over the things of the world. She willingly pursues My holiness and righteousness by denying herself and living by faith in Me. Are you doing this, My loves? I tell you the truth, none can complete the process of sanctification in their walk with Me by their own wisdom or strength. You must allow Me to do this for you by submitting to My Will in every area of your lives, for I will surely complete the good work I have begun in you on the day of My coming!

My son has been mulling over the prophetic events recorded in Matthew Chapter 24 of My Scriptures. Through the revelation of My Holy Spirit, he has gained a clearer understanding of where the world stands in God’s prophetic timeline of the end of this age. Many of My children in the Middle East and in other places have been persecuted and killed for My Name’s sake. This same demonic-inspired persecution is already raising its ugly head in the various states of America. My Father and I are permitting these things to take place because the churches are not standing up to the rise of evil and the spread of wickedness in their lands, once considered home of the brave and free.
America, O America, how I have longed for you to return to Me in true faith, repentance and obedience, but you have rejected My warnings through My prophets and apostles time and again. Since you have rejected Me, I will reject you, for My righteous anger burns against you for all of your sinfulness and filthiness! Through your wicked deeds, you have promoted homosexuality, abortion, drug abuse, witchcraft, idolatry, immorality and fornication. Woe to you who call evil good, and good evil, for I will heap your sins upon your heads! Not only have you corrupted the minds of the young through your satanic entertainment industry, you have promoted your sinful and wicked ways to other nations.

REPENT! I SAY, REPENT! Or I will come against you with the unquenchable fire of My righteous judgment until you are utterly devastated and destroyed. None can save you from the wrath of God Almighty, for I AM a consuming fire! Your government has betrayed you into the hands of the enemy, the devil, and yet you will not seek Me in humility and contriteness of heart. Do you not see that the Great I AM is your only deliverance and refuge, your only stronghold of hope and salvation? All other gods and idols will not be able to save you, My children, for they will perish in the fires of My judgment. I will surely rescue those who are devoted to Me, for they fear My Holy Name. My chosen ones will not taste death, for I AM with them – I AM their Sword and Shield, and My faithfulness will be their rampart. Stand firm to the end, My children, and do not waver in your faith in Me, even in the face of persecution and the threat of death.

I AM coming, My loves, I AM coming! Do not doubt Me, for I will not be pleased with those who shrink back from My Will for them, in fear and unbelief. Trust in Me, and see Me do a mighty work of transformation in your lives! Arise, My warriors, for My clarion calls out loud and clear across the nations! The time of battle has come and My warriors will walk in My victory assured. Be strong and courageous, and do not fear the enemy, for I AM with you, My loves. I will go with you wherever I AM sending you, so be encouraged, dear ones! I, Jesus Christ, your Commander-in-Chief, has spoken; let it be done so, according to the Will of the Father and of the Son!”

~ Jesus Christ, Captain of His Bride – King of kings and Lord of lords.

Luke 6:46-49 46 “Why do you call Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say? 47 Everyone who comes to Me and hears My words and acts on them, I will show you whom he is like: 48 he is like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid a foundation on the rock; and when a flood occurred, the torrent burst against that house and could not shake it, because it had been well built. 49 But the one who has heard and has not acted accordingly, is like a man who built a house on the ground without any foundation; and the torrent burst against it and immediately it collapsed, and the ruin of that house was great.”

Revelation 2:2-5 2 ‘I know your deeds and your toil and perseverance, and that you cannot tolerate evil men, and you put to the test those who call themselves apostles, and they are not, and you found them to be false; 3 and you have perseverance and have endured for My name’s sake, and have not grown weary. 4 But I have this against you, that you have left your first love. 5 Therefore remember from where you have fallen, and repent and do the deeds you did at first; or else I am coming to you and will remove your lampstand out of its place—unless you repent.

Matthew 6:24 24 “No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth.”

Joshua 24:14-15 14 “Now, therefore, fear the LORD and serve Him in sincerity and truth; and put away the gods which your fathers served beyond the River and in Egypt, and serve the LORD. 15 If it is disagreeable in your sight to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves today whom you will serve: whether the gods which your fathers served which were beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living; but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.”

Revelation 3:15-19 15 ‘I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot; I wish that you were cold or hot.16 So because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of My mouth. 17 Because you say, “I am rich, and have become wealthy, and have need of nothing,” and you do not know that you are wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked, 18 I advise you to buy from Me gold refined by fire so that you may become rich, and white garments so that you may clothe yourself, and that the shame of your nakedness will not be revealed; and eye salve to anoint your eyes so that you may see.19 Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline; therefore be zealous and repent.

Luke 21:34-36 34 “Be on guard, so that your hearts will not be weighted down with dissipation and drunkenness and the worries of life, and that day will not come on you suddenly like a trap; 35 for it will come upon all those who dwell on the face of all the earth. 36 But keep on the alert at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are about to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

1 John 2:17 17 The world is passing away, and also its lusts; but the one who does the will of God lives forever.

Galatians 5:24 24 Now those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

Revelation 19:7-8 7 Let us rejoice and be glad and give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come and His bride has made herself ready.” 8 It was given to her to clothe herself in fine linen, bright and clean; for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.

John 15:1-11 15 “I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. 2 Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit, He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit, He prunes it so that it may bear more fruit. 3 You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you. 4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me. 5 I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing. 6 If anyone does not abide in Me, he is thrown away as a branch and dries up; and they gather them, and cast them into the fire and they are burned. 7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.8 My Father is glorified by this, that you bear much fruit, and so prove to be My disciples. 9 Just as the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you; abide in My love. 10 If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love; just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love. 11 These things I have spoken to you so that My joy may be in you, and that your joy may be made full.

Philippians 1:6 6 For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

Matthew 24:3-14 3 As He was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things happen, and what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?”
4 And Jesus answered and said to them, “See to it that no one misleads you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many. 6 You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes.8 But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs.
9 “Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name. 10 At that time many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another. 11 Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many.12 Because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will grow cold. 13 But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved. 14 This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Luke 13:34 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, just as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you would not have it!”

Romans 1:18-32 18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them.20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. 21 For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures.
24 Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them. 25 For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.
26 For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
28 And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper, 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice; they are gossips, 30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, 31 without understanding, untrustworthy, unloving, unmerciful; 32 and although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them.

Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

Mark 9:42 "Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe to stumble, it would be better for him if, with a heavy millstone hung around his neck, he had been cast into the sea.

Acts 3:19 "Therefore repent and return, so that your sins may be wiped away, in order that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord;

Hebrews 12:28-29 28 Therefore, since we receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us show gratitude, by which we may offer to God an acceptable service with reverence and awe; 29 for our God is a consuming fire.

Jeremiah 50: 1-4, 13-16
50 The word which the LORD spoke concerning Babylon, the land of the Chaldeans, through Jeremiah the prophet:
2 “Declare and proclaim among the nations.
Proclaim it and lift up a standard.
Do not conceal it but say,
‘Babylon has been captured,
Bel has been put to shame, Marduk has been shattered;
Her images have been put to shame, her idols have been shattered.’
3 For a nation has come up against her out of the north; it will make her land an object of horror, and there will be no inhabitant in it. Both man and beast have wandered off, they have gone away!
4 “In those days and at that time,” declares the LORD, “the sons of Israel will come, both they and the sons of Judah as well; they will go along weeping as they go, and it will be the LORD their God they will seek. 5 They will ask for the way to Zion, turning their faces in its direction; they will come that they may join themselves to the LORD in an everlasting covenant that will not be forgotten.
13 “Because of the indignation of the LORD she will not be inhabited,
But she will be completely desolate;
Everyone who passes by Babylon will be horrified
And will hiss because of all her wounds.
14 “Draw up your battle lines against Babylon on every side,
All you who bend the bow;
Shoot at her, do not be sparing with your arrows,
For she has sinned against the LORD.
15 “Raise your battle cry against her on every side!
She has given herself up, her pillars have fallen,
Her walls have been torn down.
For this is the vengeance of the LORD:
Take vengeance on her;
As she has done to others, so do to her.
16 “Cut off the sower from Babylon
And the one who wields the sickle at the time of harvest;
From before the sword of the oppressor
They will each turn back to his own people
And they will each flee to his own land.

Isaiah 2:12, 17-20
12 For the LORD of hosts will have a day of reckoning
Against everyone who is proud and lofty
And against everyone who is lifted up,
That he may be abased.
17 The pride of man will be humbled
And the loftiness of men will be abased;
And the LORD alone will be exalted in that day, 18 But the idols will completely vanish. 19 Men will go into caves of the rocks
And into holes of the ground
Before the terror of the LORD
And the splendor of His majesty,
When He arises to make the earth tremble. 20 In that day men will cast away to the moles and the bats
Their idols of silver and their idols of gold,
Which they made for themselves to worship,

Malachi 3:16-18 16 Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, and the LORD gave attention and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before Him for those who fear the LORD and who esteem His name. 17 “They will be Mine,” says the LORD of hosts, “on the day that I prepare My own possession, and I will spare them as a man spares his own son who serves him.” 18 So you will again distinguish between the righteous and the wicked, between one who serves God and one who does not serve Him.

Acts 7:54-60 54 Now when they heard this, they were cut to the quick, and they began gnashing their teeth at him. 55 But being full of the Holy Spirit, he gazed intently into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God; 56 and he said, “Behold, I see the heavens opened up and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.” 57 But they cried out with a loud voice, and covered their ears and rushed at him with one impulse. 58 When they had driven him out of the city, they began stoning him; and the witnesses laid aside their robes at the feet of a young man named Saul. 59 They went on stoning Stephen as he called on the Lord and said, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit!” 60 Then falling on his knees, he cried out with a loud voice, “Lord, do not hold this sin against them!” Having said this, he fell asleep.

Psalm 91:1-4 1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress,
My God, in whom I trust!” 3 For it is He who delivers you from the snare of the trapper
And from the deadly pestilence. 4 He will cover you with His pinions,
And under His wings you may seek refuge;
His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark.

Hebrews 10:37-38
37 For yet in a very little while,
He who is coming will come, and will not delay.
38 But My righteous one shall live by faith;
And if he shrinks back, My soul has no pleasure in him.
Deuteronomy 31:6 6 “Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you. He will not fail you or forsake you.”

Note:
The Lord has been progressively teaching me about the prophetic events in Matthew 24, and as the Lord enables me, I hope to post a message in the coming days regarding where we stand in God's timeline of end-time Bible prophecy, and how these tie in with prophetic events in other Books, such as Luke and Revelation.

However, I can tell you that we are now entering the events of Matthew 24:9-10. Persecution against Jews and Christians is rapidly rising in North America and many other parts of the world. The Lord has confirmed to me that some of us will be killed for His Name's sake, but He will block the pain of death, as He did for the first Christian martyr, Stephen. A number of us will be brought before the leaders of our nations to testify for Jesus Christ, just as the first apostles of Christ did in the first century church. This is God's Will, as we prepare for the coming 3 Days of Darkness, and the Great Soul Harvest.

Remember that the Lord goes with us, and He will never leave nor forsake us, even as He has appointed some of us to be His martyrs of faith in witnessing to others. The Lord tells us in John 15:13, "Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends." Jesus Himself has done this for us at Calvary, as He says in John 10:11 “I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep." This is the greatest expression of our Saviour's love for us, and it will be the greatest expression of our love to Him, when the time comes for those who are appointed as the Lord's martyrs to lay down their lives for Him. Not all of us will have this honour. I pray that for those of us who do, we may find courage and peace in the Lord's promises to us. Stephen did, and he saw the heavenly glory of the Lord Jesus Christ at the right hand of God, even as he faced death with the surpassing peace of God.

Shalom!

Mark Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment