Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Prophetic Dream of the False Prophet Discussing the City of Dayton, Ohio With a Messenger of the Lord

Prophetic Dream of the False Prophet Discussing the City of Dayton, Ohio With a Messenger of the Lord

Words from Jesus Christ Given to Gwendolen Rix

12-16-14

Allow me to set the stage for this dream my dearest children. In the Matrix nothing is truly the way it seems. (The Matrix is a spiritual spider web whereby the enemy tries to destroy my children). In the Matrix one cannot negotiate through it without putting on their spiritual glasses/spiritual vision from Jesus Christ the King. Allow me to illuminate my children as to why I have placed my daughter Gwendolen within the city of Dayton, Ohio, and will have her begin her true ministry work there in the weeks ahead. I have a plan for all of my children. For instance, my son Kevin Mirasi, I placed him in Nairobi, Kenya for a particular plan also to begin when I bring my judgments upon his land. Each and every one of my children’s footsteps has been ordered by the true Architect, that’s me, Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior!

Not only have I knit each of you together in your mothers’ wombs, I also sent you to your respective families, jobs, friends, and so on and so forth. I strategically placed my children across the earth like pieces in an end time’s chess game. I am the Lord God Almighty and I am the one orchestrating the steps of my end time’s servants from my heavenlies. If you do not feel that you are being utilized to your fullest potential, my children, come before me and allow me to give you a reset and begin using you more mightily. The stage is set and my servants are all in their places. I need all of my children asking me what it is that they can do to help their Lord and Savior within the upcoming harvest.
*Dream description-words from Jesus

Within the dream that I delivered to my daughter she was discussing the history of her city (Dayton, Ohio) with the False Prophet at a restaurant while eating breakfast. She was informing him that there are some earthen burials within her city that he may find quite interesting. He acted as though he had never heard of this information regarding Dayton’s history, but all the while he knew in more detail than most, because there are many traces of Nephilim hidden within the Indian burial grounds in my daughters city, in particular Miamisburg, where there is an old decommissioned nuclear power plant.
*Dream interpretation-words from Jesus

My precious children,

There are many golden nuggets within this dream. First of all, allow me to share that my daughter has lived in Dayton, Ohio her entire life. It wasn’t until recently when I called her to other cities to preach of my soon coming that she has ever ventured outside of her city. She loves her city much and always finds something interesting to do there. There are trails where she goes hiking, an exquisite art museum that she often visits, and a very sophisticated bike trail that one can easily go out and ride one hundred miles in one day on their bike which is something that my daughter also loves about her city. There is also a rich heritage of aviation there as the Wright Brothers’ original bicycle shop is located near her home. This is where they designed and tested the first operational airplane. Dayton is also the home of Standard Register where Project Manhattan was coordinated from during World War II. My daughter’s hometown is a powerhouse of important firsts and a place of many hidden treasures. It is also the home of Wright Patterson Air Force Base and the home of the famous Wright B Flyer.

Back in the 1950’s there were many things that occurred within my daughter’s city that no one is even aware of. Unless you were a part of the New World Order or a member of the high-ranking Vatican Dioceses you would not be privileged to know of this information. I am the Lord God Almighty and I am releasing this information to all of my children at the end of time. I did share with my daughter around two years ago that the enemy had plans to destroy her city. I told her that this plan was designed from the beginning of time and that I would need her to be as a wise woman to help save her city spiritually. There was much power in this word that I delivered to her at 3 O’clock in the morning as she was sitting in my presence praying. Although at the time she was not fully aware of the scope of this assignment, she is now. The Beast has his claws buried very deeply within the soil of Dayton, Ohio.

There are many ancient burial grounds within the city limits of Dayton, Ohio. There are even ancient burial sites beneath the city that the regular citizens are not aware of. There are intricate passage ways beneath her city too that have been a clever thought out plan by the New World Order since their inception. The New World Order does plan at some time in the near future to use their HAARP weather machines to level much of the city in order that they can rebuild a new base for the foreign troops that will arrive in the days ahead. I have delivered many dreams to my daughter of this foreign invasion as well as spoken words to her as she lies awake at night trying to unravel the mystery of her city. I have even delivered a tragic dream to her oldest son regarding the Russian invasion and how they plan to gun down anyone and everyone in sight after the rapture of the Bride of Christ. This is a most serious revelation my children. The city of Dayton, Ohio will become the epicenter, the command center, for the evil plans of the New World Order in the days ahead.

As the demon alien space craft are descending upon the earth in the future, they will see the archaeological wonders in the state of Ohio and flood to this state. It is far enough inland that it won’t be flooded by the tsunamis. It is also far enough away from the fault lines in the event of a massive earthquake. They were led to this locale by Lucifer himself and plan to set up their end time’s headquarters there. I will call upon many of the army of the Lord to come to this city and preach the gospel because of my love for my children there. I will also be encamping around this city some of my most powerful angels to provide safety as the New World Order tries to destroy all of them.
They plan to bring in huge earth movers, bulldozers, and other land clearing equipment. Even the home of Caterpillar has been moved closer to Ohio. It is a part of their end time’s game plan. I am the Lord God Almighty and I will have many safety nets in place for my loving children within this city.
Please pray for Dayton, Ohio, children. You will see some of these events unfolding upon your television screens in the days ahead. Ask me if I should bring you there too in order that my children will be able to pick up their lives prior to the rapture of the Bride. I love this city even more than my daughter who lives there. Perhaps I am calling you there too.

Thank you for respecting my end time’s prophetic words, my children. Continue to seek me in all that you are doing. I will bless those that bless my prophets. You will share in an equal reward for your heart for them and their work.

Love,

Jesus Christ the One True Messiah

Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

John 10:10
10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

Matthew 22:14
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Psalm 94:22
22 But the LORD has been my defense, and my God the rock of my refuge.

Ephesians 3:1- 7
For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles— 2 if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you, 3 how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already, 4 by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ), 5 which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets: 6 that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel, 7 of which I became a minister according to the gift of the grace of God given to me by the effective working of His power.

No comments:

Post a Comment