Saturday, December 27, 2014

A Message to the Children of God Regarding Preparations for the Great Tribulation

A Message to the Children of God Regarding Preparations for the Great Tribulation
Essentials for Each Home
Words from Jehovah Jira to His Messenger Gwendolen Rix
12-27-14
 
My dearest children,

There are only a few more messages that I will have my daughter write for the children of God and His Son. My children, this part of my daughter’s ministry has almost concluded. I have other work for her to do and there are many more messengers to share my words. This is a most important message and one that I would like for all of my children to take note of. I have been delivering to many of my children messages of saving water, saving rice, beans, flour, and basic staple ingredients over the past year. These ingredients will stay preserved and *will even outlive their shelf lives if you pray over them.* I am God and there is nothing impossible with Me or my Son, Jesus. Please pray over the items that you have already gathered and ask me to bless them. I am able to do exceedingly more than your hearts can imagine.
 
The next portion of this message is in relation to the bulk items that you have already saved. Please look over the main staple items that you have saved and now consider which spices you have on hand. Do you have enough sugar, salt, paprika, onion powder, or whatever it is that you primarily cook with? I delivered to my daughter yesterday another dream of saving specific ingredients. I had her in the middle of a grocery store after destruction hit and the shelves of the stores were completely empty. Not even a mouse could have found a meal in that store. There was no morsel of food to be found. I am calling upon all the children of God to pray and ask me what items that you are lacking to complete your storage for the last hours of time. I am asking you to stretch your imaginations and consider what it is that you will cook if there is no electricity or no running water for a time.
 
I also delivered unto my daughter a dream where she was in a large room where mattresses were gathered. The people in the room were exhausted from the stress of the destruction and seeking comfort from each other. Complete strangers sitting up next to each other trying to understand what has just happened in the world as earthquakes had just ravaged their towns and loss of life was everywhere. Do you know how you will respond to these events, dear children? These events are now upon you as the Peace Accord is almost about ready to be signed and the domino effect of my judgment will plummet across the earth. To the best of your abilities my children, please have all of your proverbial ducks in a row. I have been a most loving Creator to send these prophetic messages to you through various messengers out of my complete love for you and for those who have even turned their backs on their Creator too. Continue to seek to live out your final days here upon this planet in love and devoting to each other in prayers and in acts of charity.
 
If you play a musical instrument, it is also a wonderful time to gather some worship music as you may be the sole source of entertainment or the one leading worship in a home in your neighborhood. If you are one who likes to garden, perhaps you can begin planning out your spring plot and those who have survived the destruction can help you with a community plot. These final months prior to my arrival are going to call on my children to be the most resourceful in their lives.
Again children, think beans, think rice, think drinking water, think of what spices you will need as well! I want no one to go without. Charity will be the law of the land when it pertains to the children of God and how they will worship me in the day ahead!
 
Love,

Jehovah Jira the Creator of the Universe
I love you more than you can comprehend, children!

No comments:

Post a Comment