Friday, December 19, 2014

Dream of Reptilian Demons Surrounding a Servant of the Most High God

Dream of Reptilian Demons Surrounding a Servant of the Most High God
By Gwendolen Rix
12-19-14

Many prophetic dreams were delivered to me during the morning of 12-19-14. Within these dreams are many keys to the answers of the end time’s events. In this particular dream I was standing alone on one of the streets of my city. It has been revealed to me in the past that there are many demon aliens beneath the corridors of my city here in Dayton, Ohio. There are many other cities just like mine with this intricate network of tunnels and thoroughfares beneath the city streets quietly tucked away for the end time’s events. If you earnestly seek the Lord God on this matter I promise that he will also reveal these things to you as he has to me.

In this dream I was standing alone on a street corner around the hour of midnight. A single reptilian demon walked up to me and began to taunt me. He voice was unintelligible and I stood in amazement that finally I had encountered one face to face. Then out of the darkness more and more of them came to where I was standing. Within a few minutes I was completely surrounded by a parade of these vile beings. They felt as though they had the upper edge because of their vast numbers. Little did they know that I am fully equipped with the full armor of Jesus Christ where ever I go. Little did they know that I am aware of the power of the blood of Jesus Christ unto anything in the physical and supernatural realm!

I began to speak out loud the words of my Savior. I began to recite the scriptures that are attached to my bathroom mirror that I try to recite out loud each and every day as I get dressed. (Please speak these words out loud with fervor as you read along in this prophetic dream’s interpretation).

**Ephesians 6:10-20**This is the SECRET WEAPON!**

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[a]against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— 19 and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

I was amazed at what transpired before my very eyes! The reptilian demons began to melt! They melted just like the wicked witch did in one of my favorite childhood movies “The Wizard of Oz.” The reptilian demons could not stand up to the Words of My God! It is the most powerful weapon available upon the earth and it was what delivered me at that late hour as I stood surrounded on the dark street corner.

I believe that the single most important thing that the Lord was trying to impress upon me in this dream is the POWER OF THE WORD OF GOD TO DELIVER THE CHILDREN OF GOD IN THE LAST DAYS! Hide the words of our Lord and Savior in your hearts!!! Paste them all over your homes and upon your bathroom mirrors too. Hide the words of Jesus in your hearts before it is too late!!! All the electronics are a diversion to keep our focus off our Lord and Savior. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment