Friday, December 26, 2014

Prophetic Dream in which Many Homes across the Earth were Disappearing

Prophetic Dream in which Many Homes across the Earth were Disappearing
Given to Messenger Gwendolen Rix on 12-25-14

Words from Jesus Christ

While suffering with a week long bout of the flu, the Lord Jesus Christ has delivered to me many supernatural dreams and visions. These dreams and visions are the primary teaching tool of the details of the end time’s events. Many of the children of God are also being shown the very same things that I am in their own dreams. May many of the dreams that I have posted over the past two weeks bring confirmation to my other brothers and sisters in Christ. As always, please seek confirmation if you feel any content within a dream or vision that you are reading brings confusion. There is only One Spirit and the Holy Spirit will testify to all truths if you come before his presence humbly. Amen.

Within this dream I heard many of my neighbors calling out to me, “Gwennie! Gwennie! Hurry up! Come over here and see what happened to the Johnson’s house! It’s gone! It was swallowed up by the ground!”

I rushed over to see the home that I had seen for the past decade and my heart sank as I felt as though my neighbors were also swallowed up by the earth too. These were the twin boys that I had grown so fond of and tried to nurture as their mother left them at such an early age. I remember my heart sinking as I knew their fate was right in front of me. I was horrified! Many other homes were being swallowed up too. End of dream.

My children,

I delivered this dream to my daughter Gwendolen this morning to show to her a common scenario that will be occurring in the days ahead. It is true my children, that the earth will open up in many areas across the globe and swallow up homes and families as the earth envelopes upon itself. These are the events that precede the coming of the Messiah. These are the catastrophic events that should get my children to cry out to me on their knees asking me to cleanse their hearts and help them to be ready for the rapture of my Bride.

Children, my soon arrival is something that all of my children should be anticipating by now. My children should be sitting in my presence at least an hour or two each and every day seeking my heart on all matters that pertain to their rapture readiness. I have sent numerous messages and confirmations to this fact. Please seek me now my children. The hour is late. Do not be caught unaware! The signs are all around you now.

Love,
Jesus Christ

Numbers 16:31
31 Now it came to pass, as he finished speaking all these words, that the ground split apart under them, 32 and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them up, with their households and all the men with Korah, with all their goods. 33 So they and all those with them went down alive into the pit; the earth closed over them, and they perished from among the assembly. 34 Then all Israel who were around them fled at their cry, for they said, “Lest the earth swallow us up also!”

Luke 21:11
11 And there will be great earthquakes in various places, and famines and pestilences; and there will be fearful sights and great signs from heaven.

1 Peter 1:16
Since it is written, “You shall be holy, for I am holy.”

Psalm 100:1-5
Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth! Serve the Lord with gladness! Come into his presence with singing! Know that the Lord, he is God! It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations.

Isaiah 40:3
3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness:
“Prepare the way of the LORD;
Make straight in the desert[a]
A highway for our God.

No comments:

Post a Comment