Monday, December 8, 2014

*A Letter to the Luke Warm Church Regarding Overcoming the Demon Aliens*

*A Letter to the Luke Warm Church Regarding Overcoming the Demon Aliens*
From Jehovah God

Words Received by Messenger Gwendolen Rix

12-7-14

My dearest children,

Today I am bringing to you a most important message from the throne of the Creator, Jehovah God. I have decided to speak my words forth through my end time’s servant Gwendolen because of her calling in me. She is to bring this message forth to the entire world for her Heavenly Father and has been instructed to ignore the massive ridicule she will endure for bringing more and more extrabiblical truths forward at the end of time. These are the end time’s revelations that have been sealed since the beginning of time. These are the messages that have been reserved for this special time known as the gateway to the Great Tribulation. Do not mock any of my end time’s servants my children. I do not take these offenses towards them lightly.

These mysteries that I have brought forth through my daughter are very rare revelations and the scriptural reference is found in Ephesians chapter 3 where I spoke to my son Paul of the mystery of the gospel in order that the world would know that I am God and that I have sent him as my servant. This is the same regard that I am sending this message forth through my daughter Gwendolen. I have spoken the mystery of the gospel to her on many occasions, and at the end of the church era many of my children will come against the beast, his end time’s plan which includes demon aliens from far off galaxies, and serious food and water shortages. Each of my children who have obediently been studying my word have learned two key scriptures. My children die for lack of knowledge, and secondly, test all spirits to see if they are from the one true God. My children, it is necessary for you to draw even closer to me at this late hour, and it is also important for you to learn to hear my voice which is accomplished by being filled with my Holy Spirit.

My children, I want each of you to please go and review the previous two letters that I have dictated to my daughter for the lukewarm church. These letters can be found on feastoftrumpets777 and upon one of her three face book pages. These letters are of the most critical significance. These letters are instructions for those left behind on how to survive the most difficult time period this world has ever known.

My children, the first issue that I want to address with you is the presence of demon aliens upon your planet. Yes children, they are here already and there are many to come in the days ahead. These demons have one agenda, to seal your fate into the lake of fire with their leader Lucifer using their demon alien technology called the mark of the beast. These demons have been descending here from the heavens since the 1950’s. These demons come from varying planets and have many different characteristics.

These demons are called thermotropes which means that they are sensitive to extremes in temperatures. The first demons that arrived here preferred temperatures that were extremely hot. This is why for approximately 25-30 years my children noticed temperatures that were unseasonably hot. Now you are about to enter a new phase of temperatures called a polar vortex. These temperatures are created by the demon alien technology and are to promote a friendly environment for them to come to this planet in the days ahead.

The demons ascending from different regions of the universe have varying requirements for their own survival. The first group of demons that arrived over 50 years ago have now grown accustomed to the environment upon this planet. It is the next group of visitors that require a colder environment. These thermotropes require cooler temperatures around freezing. The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) weather machines that are being used by the military leaders of the world are actually here for the promoting of a cool environment for these aliens, and have been used on many occasions as practice runs prior to their arrival. Please pray for my daughter as this information is very sensitive.

I want to now reveal to my children who are left behind how to overcome these thermotropic demons. Please listen carefully, my children. The first and most important thing to do in order to overcome the demons is to cry out to my name and cover yourselves with the blood of Jesus. The second thing to do is to dump water upon them. The water upon this planet is not compatible with their DNA and it will accelerate their decomposing as they are here temporarily to carry out the plans of the beast. These demons have been lied to my children. They were told that their jobs would be simple and that as soon as they are done affixing the mark of the beast to the children of the planet earth that they will be allowed to go on their merry way back to their own homes in far off galaxies. This is not true children. These demon aliens will also be trapped here as there will not be enough fuel for them to take off in their space ships. They will also die here and become hostile enemies of the beast. Once they realize that they were deceived it will become a most stressful time for them too. They will hunt the beast themselves and try to overtake him and his empire. This is an end time’s mystery and one that is not included within my holy word. Please come before me and I will confirm this with my Holy Spirit-filled children.

My children, there will be two wars going on simultaneously upon your earth. The first war will be between the beast and the children of this planet, the children of God. The second war will between the visiting demons who have come here and unbeknownst to them will become trapped and retaliate against the beast. It seems as though the beast is in for some serious battles in the days ahead for this deception. The alien space ships operate off of two precious elements. The first element is gold, and the second are diamonds. It is the blending of these two elements that makes their space ships operational. Without these two elements they will not be able to leave. The beast has collected as much gold across the planet utilizing it as the main form of currency, and diamonds as a precious mining item especially on the continent of Africa. As the Creator I can promise you my children that there are not enough of both of these resources to allow them to leave in their massive numbers. It is going to create quite a conundrum for them. If you are here for the Great Tribulation you may get to observe both of these wars going on at the same time. If you are seeking me and you are safe in one of my Goshen’s you will not be affected by these wars going on around the globe. If you are not seeking me and you have turned your back against your Creator, this is information that you may want to bury deep within your heart.

As I have been sending many warnings to my various prophets, children, I want to encourage you to decide who you want to serve. Do you want to fully surrender to me and my Son or to the enemy, Lucifer, who is the beast? Time is running out children. Please choose which side of the fence you want to be on soon. Time is of the essence.

I love you all my precious children. You are everything to me and to my Son, Yeshua.

Love,

Jehovah God

Matthew 6:24
24 “No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

Revelation 13:7
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe,[a] tongue, and nation.

Revelation 13:16-17
16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or[a] the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Ephesians 3 (The Mystery Revealed)
3 For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles— 2 if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you, 3 how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already, 4 by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ), 5 which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets: 6 that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel, 7 of which I became a minister according to the gift of the grace of God given to me by the effective working of His power.

(Purpose of the Mystery)
8 To me, who am less than the least of all the saints, this grace was given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ, 9 and to make all see what is the fellowship[a] of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ;[b] 10 to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places,11 according to the eternal purpose which He accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord, 12 in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him. 13 Therefore I ask that you do not lose heart at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.

(Appreciation of the Mystery)
14 For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,[c]15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, 17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— 19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment