Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Blood Moons and Tribulation

Here is the latest message I received from the Lord Jesus Christ. Please prayerfully discern all messages and seek the Lord's confirmation personally. All Scripture references are from the New American Standard Bible, unless otherwise indicated. All parenthetical comments are mine.
Shalom!

October 4, 2014

“Write these Words down, My son. My children, many of you know of the four blood moons that have been referred to as the Blood Moon Tetrad of 2014-1015. I tell you the truth, these are the signs that My Father and I have placed in the heavens to warn the inhabitants of the earth concerning the destruction and divine judgments that must come upon the earth. Not a single one of the prophecies in My Holy Scriptures will fall to the ground, for everything will come to pass as it is written. Pay heed to what I AM about to tell you now, My children, for much will rest on your faithful obedience to My instructions.

The second blood moon is fast approaching and it marks the start of greater judgments that My Father and I will pour out on this sinful and wicked generation. Our Heart grieves, for we will have to destroy the lives of many who have chosen to continually reject us in their rebellion and who will reject us even in the time of Our divine visitation upon all mankind during the coming great darkness. I tell you the truth, none of you can bear the full extent of the pain that is in Our Heart, for to know GOD is to know LOVE, as GOD is LOVE. We do not want any person to perish in their sins, but We desire all to come to repentance and faith in the only Saviour of the world – I, Jesus Christ of Nazareth! Yet, We will not, and indeed, cannot coerce anyone to receive Us into their heart, as We will abide by the decision that every individual person makes regarding their destiny – eternal life and love by faith, repentance and obedience in Me, or eternal condemnation through disbelief, rebellion and willful sin.

O My children, will you not turn to your only God and Saviour this day? We desire so greatly to deliver you from your sins and destruction, for We take no delight in the death of any person. For I speak the truth when I tell you that humans are the crowning glory of Our creation on earth. Yet, so many of them have turned their faces from Us, and rejected Our gift of salvation that was bought with My wounds, blood and pain. It grieves the Father and I greatly that many have chosen to follow Satan and his lies, for the father of lies have no love for mankind, only hatred and disdain. His only goal is to destroy humanity by leading them astray, away from the Love and the Light of GOD.

For those of you who have not realised yet, tribulation has already begun in your world. The first blood moon at the Jewish Passover of 2014 marked the beginning of end-time tribulation on earth. Is it not written in My Holy Scriptures that there will be wars and rumours of wars, famines and earthquakes in diverse places, pestilence and plagues and persecution of the saints for My Name’s sake, before the sign of the Son of Man should appear to all nations in the skies? Many of you, including bible scholars, have mistaken this sign of the Son of Man with the sign of My Second Coming as written by My apostle, John, in Chapter 19 of the Book of Revelation. The sign of the Son of Man as recorded in My Gospels refer to the time when I have come for My Bride, just at the commencement of the Great Tribulation of 7 prophetic biblical years. The non-believers who have rejected Me, and those who have not really known Me, such as My lukewarm Church, will mourn deeply as the world is plunged into much chaos, calamity and destruction.

Many among My lukewarm and backslidden children will rend their hearts and surrender themselves to Me, as I lead them into My Refining Fire, that they may grow in their faith, maturity and knowledge of Me during the Great Tribulation. These are My End-Time Army, My loves. They will carry on with the work of My beloved Bride, after she has been taken up to safety in the Rapture. Many of these consecrated ones will be My tribulation martyrs, who will cling onto Me by faith and obedience, rejecting the Beast and his mark, even unto death. Many of them must endure arrest, imprisonment, and the pain of torture, in order to prove their loyalty to Me. When all these things have passed, I will block the pain of the beheading they must face, for I AM a merciful God. I will stand with them, just as I stood by My servant, Stephen, who was stoned to death by the Jews during the early years of My Church. For those who persevere to the end faithfully, I will receive them into My heavenly Kingdom and I will acknowledge My martyred saints before My Father and His holy angels in Heaven. A crown of life and a special crown that has been made for those who have overcome by My Blood will be awarded to My martyred saints. They will be clothed in clean white linen robes of righteousness that all faithful believers will inherit from Me.

My children, more and more of the mysteries of My end-time revelation is being poured out from Heaven unto you. Do not doubt Me, My loves, for I AM the Living WORD. As always, I want you to seek Me in your prayer closets regarding this important end-time message I AM releasing through My son, Mark. This is a confirmation to previous messages that I have given to him, as well as to similar Words given to My other prophets and messengers. Do not try to fit My revelation into your preconceived notions of how the end-time events will unfold, for I AM not a God whom you can place in a box that is fashioned by men’s limited understanding of Me. My ways are not your ways and My thoughts are higher than your thoughts. I AM the LORD of all My prophecies, and I shall fulfill them as I have determined beforehand. I will not be swayed by human arguments nor will I conform to wrong human understanding.

My loves, come to Me each day and spend precious time with Me in our special place of meeting. Do not let the coming events disturb you to the point that you lose your focus on Me. Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not be afraid, for I have you safely in the palm of My Hand. Continue to sound the alarm and warn others of My coming, for this is both My request and My instruction to My Bride. You are My watchmen, My loves, and I AM counting on you to lead My lost sheep to Me! I love you, My children, I love you!"

~ Your King and Good Shepherd, Jesus Christ.

Scripture References:

Genesis 1:14
Then God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years;

Luke 21:25-28
25 “There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves, 26 men fainting from fear and the expectation of the things which are coming upon the world; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

Isaiah 46:9-13
9 “Remember the former things long past,
For I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is no one like Me,
10 Declaring the end from the beginning,
And from ancient times things which have not been done,
Saying, ‘My purpose will be established,
And I will accomplish all My good pleasure’;
11 Calling a bird of prey from the east,
The man of My purpose from a far country.
Truly I have spoken; truly I will bring it to pass.
I have planned it, surely I will do it.
12 “Listen to Me, you stubborn-minded,
Who are far from righteousness.
13 “I bring near My righteousness, it is not far off;
And My salvation will not delay.
And I will grant salvation in Zion,
And My glory for Israel.

1 Samuel 22:15
Samuel said,
“Has the Lord as much delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices
As in obeying the voice of the Lord?
Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice,
And to heed than the fat of rams."

John 3:16, 36
16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."
36 "He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”

1 John 4:8
The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love.

2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.

Acts 4:10-12
10 "...Jesus Christ the Nazarene...11 He is the stone which was rejected by you, the builders, but which became the chief corner stone. 12 And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.”

Acts 17:24-31 (NIV)
24 “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. 25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. 26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. 27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us. 28 ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.'
29 “Therefore since we are God’s offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone—an image made by human design and skill. 30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. 31 For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed.He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.”

Ezekiel 18:23 (NIV)
"Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked?" declares the Sovereign LORD. "Rather, am I not pleased when they turn from their ways and live?"

Ezekiel 33:11 (NIV)
Say to them, 'As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die, people of Israel?'

2 Corinthians 4:4 (NLT)
Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

Isaiah 53:3-5
3 He (Jesus) was despised and forsaken of men,
A man of sorrows and acquainted with grief;
And like one from whom men hide their face
He was despised, and we did not esteem Him.
4 Surely our griefs He Himself bore,
And our sorrows He carried;
Yet we ourselves esteemed Him stricken,
Smitten of God, and afflicted.
5 But He was pierced through for our transgressions,
He was crushed for our iniquities;
The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him,
And by His scourging we are healed.

John 8:44
"You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

John 10:7-10
7 So Jesus said to them again, “Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All who came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.

Matthew 24:6-9, 29-31
6 "You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes. 8 But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs. 9 Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name.
29 “But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory. 31 And He will send forth His angels with a great trumpet and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other."

Matthew 25:1-13
“Then the kingdom of heaven will be comparable to ten virgins, who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of them were foolish, and five were prudent. 3 For when the foolish took their lamps, they took no oil with them, 4 but the prudent took oil in flasks along with their lamps. 5 Now while the bridegroom was delaying, they all got drowsy and began to sleep. 6 But at midnight there was a shout, ‘Behold, the bridegroom! Come out to meet him.’ 7 Then all those virgins rose and trimmed their lamps. 8 The foolish said to the prudent, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’ 9 But the prudent answered, ‘No, there will not be enough for us and you too; go instead to the dealers and buy some for yourselves.’ 10 And while they were going away to make the purchase, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding feast; and the door was shut. 11 Later the other virgins also came, saying, ‘Lord, lord, open up for us.’ 12 But he answered, ‘Truly I say to you, I do not know you.’ 13 Be on the alert then, for you do not know the day nor the hour.

Revelation 12:10-11
10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying,
“Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night. 11 And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even when faced with death."

Revelation 14:9-12
9 Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.” 12 Here is the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus.

Revelation 19:11-16
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war. 12 His eyes are a flame of fire, and on His head are many diadems; and He has a name written on Him which no one knows except Himself. 13 He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies which are in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, were following Him on white horses. 15 From His mouth comes a sharp sword, so that with it He may strike down the nations, and He will rule them with a rod of iron; and He treads the wine press of the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty. 16 And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

Revelation 20:4-6
4 Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5 The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were completed. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is the one who has a part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a thousand years.

Amos 3:7
Surely the Lord God does nothing
Unless He reveals His secret counsel
To His servants the prophets.

Colossians 1:26 (NLT)
This message was kept secret for centuries and generations past, but now it has been revealed to God's people.

Isaiah 55:8-9
8 “For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” declares the Lord.
9 “For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways
And My thoughts than your thoughts.

1 Corinthians 2:16
For WHO HAS KNOWN THE MIND OF THE LORD, THAT HE WILL INSTRUCT HIM? But we have the mind of Christ.

Psalm 27:8
When You said, "Seek My face," my heart said to You, "Your face, O LORD, I shall seek."

Hebrews 12:2 (KJB)
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

John 14:27
"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful."

John 10:11, 27-30
11 “I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.
27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; 28 and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”

Ezekiel 33:7-8
7 “Now as for you, son of man, I have appointed you a watchman for the house of Israel; so you will hear a message from My mouth and give them warning from Me. 8 When I say to the wicked, ‘O wicked man, you will surely die,’ and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require from your hand. 9 But if you on your part warn a wicked man to turn from his way and he does not turn from his way, he will die in his iniquity, but you have delivered your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment