Wednesday, November 12, 2014

THE SIN OF UNFORGIVENESS

August 22, 2014:

"My son, tell my people that My coming draws nigh. Warn them that any who harbours unforgiveness in their heart will not be taken up in the Rapture of My Bride. My written Word is clear concerning this: forgive your enemies, as God has forgiven you. I tell you the truth, the sin of unforgiveness poisons the heart like no other. It is the cause of much strife and unhappiness in many of My children's lives. My dear ones, you must learn to forgive your enemies, for this is my command.

While I was hanging on the the Cross at Calvary, I prayed to My Father to forgive the instigators of My crucifixion. Yes, I willingly bore the sins of all mankind at Calvary, including those who mocked and ridiculed Me form among My people. The religious leaders incited the Jews in My time on earth to come against Me with false charges. This happened in order that My Father's Will be done, for the Scriptures must be fulfilled as they are written. I love them with all My heart and I yearn greatly for the return of My people to Me. Even today, many in Israel mock Me and despise My name. They treat their Messiah with disdain, for they know Me not.

Yet, the time is coming when I shall gather the House of Jacob to Me and the Remnant of Israel's faithful ones will be preserved as they pass through My father's refining fire. On that day, I will plant them securely in the land that I have sworn in My Name to give to my faithful servant and friend, Abraham, and his descendants. I will give them rest and peace on all sides of their nation, for they will not go to war again. My Father will be their Husband, and they will be His Wife. This is the divine Love Story that spans the ages, as all things come to pass according to My Word.

My Bride will rule with Me in My Millennial Kingdom, for she is the Apple of My Eye. My Bride will be filled with My Love for her and My creation. To qualify as My Bride, My children, you must love those who hate you and forgive those who come against you, even as I have done. Lean not on your own wisdom, for your flesh will war against you and stop you from walking in My forgiveness and love. Do not struggle in your own strength, My children. Allow Me to change your heart and to soften it with My divine love, in order that you may show forgiveness and love to your enemies. This is the distinguishing mark in those who truly belong to Me. For it is written in My word that those who love much will be forgiven much; those who love little will be forgiven little. Please consider this important truth seriously, My children. I love you, My dear ones."

-Jesus, your coming Bridegroom

Isaiah 54:5
“For your husband is your Maker,
Whose name is the Lord of hosts;
And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel,
Who is called the God of all the earth.

Zechariah 13:8-9
“It will come about in all the land,”
Declares the Lord,
“That two parts in it will be cut off and perish;
But the third will be left in it.
9
“And I will bring the third part through the fire,
Refine them as silver is refined,
And test them as gold is tested.
They will call on My name,
And I will answer them;
I will say, ‘They are My people,’
And they will say, ‘The Lord is my God.’”

Hosea 2:16 (NIV)
"In that day," declares the LORD, "you will call me 'my husband'; you will no longer call me 'my master.'

Isaiah 65: 17-23
“For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth;
And the former things will not be remembered or come to mind.
18
“But be glad and rejoice forever in what I create;
For behold, I create Jerusalem for rejoicing
And her people for gladness.
19
“I will also rejoice in Jerusalem and be glad in My people;
And there will no longer be heard in her
The voice of weeping and the sound of crying.
20
“No longer will there be in it an infant who lives but a few days,
Or an old man who does not live out his days;
For the youth will die at the age of one hundred
And the one who does not reach the age of one hundred
Will be thought accursed.
21
“They will build houses and inhabit them;
They will also plant vineyards and eat their fruit.
22
“They will not build and another inhabit,
They will not plant and another eat;
For as the lifetime of a tree, so will be the days of My people,
And My chosen ones will wear out the work of their hands.
23
“They will not labor in vain,
Or bear children for calamity;
For they are the offspring of those blessed by the Lord,
And their descendants with them.

Matthew 6:12
‘And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.'

Matthew 18:21-35
21 Then Peter came and said to Him, “Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me and I forgive him? Up to seven times?” 22 Jesus *said to him, “I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven.
23 “For this reason the kingdom of heaven may be compared to a king who wished to settle accounts with his slaves. 24 When he had begun to settle them, one who owed him ten thousand talents was brought to him. 25 But since he did not have the means to repay, his lord commanded him to be sold, along with his wife and children and all that he had, and repayment to be made. 26 So the slave fell to the ground and prostrated himself before him, saying, ‘Have patience with me and I will repay you everything.’ 27 And the lord of that slave felt compassion and released him and forgave him the debt.
28 But that slave went out and found one of his fellow slaves who owed him a hundred denarii; and he seized him and began to choke him, saying, ‘Pay back what you owe.’ 29 So his fellow slave fell to the ground and began to plead with him, saying, ‘Have patience with me and I will repay you.’ 30 But he was unwilling and went and threw him in prison until he should pay back what was owed.
31 So when his fellow slaves saw what had happened, they were deeply grieved and came and reported to their lord all that had happened. 32 Then summoning him, his lord *said to him, ‘You wicked slave, I forgave you all that debt because you pleaded with me. 33 Should you not also have had mercy on your fellow slave, in the same way that I had mercy on you?’ 34 And his lord, moved with anger, handed him over to the torturers until he should repay all that was owed him. 35 My heavenly Father will also do the same to you, if each of you does not forgive his brother from your heart.”

Luke 23:34 (NIV)
Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.

John 13:34
"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

Shalom!
Mark Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment