Sunday, November 23, 2014

Matthew 24 explained - part 1

Dearest brothers and sister-in-Christ,
 
After some delay, I am posting the first part of the Lord's walk-through of the prophetic timeline of the end of this age, taken primarily from Matthew 24. Please prayerfully discern this message as always, and seek the Holy Spirit's confirmation. One important note for everyone reading this is that the Lord wants us to understand that the events in Matthew 24 are foretold to us in response to His disciple's  question about the signs accompanying the end of the age, which Jesus has explained here to be before the 7-year Great Tribulation, or before Daniel's 70th Week begins.
 
Note: I know many will disagree with this message based on their own understanding of Matthew 24, but I have to be obedient to the Lord and post this message, despite the potential controversy this will generate. If any of you wish to seek clarification, I shall try to do respond to your questions in the comments, though I may not be able to do so promptly. I DO NOT appreciate false accusations and allegations being made against me, as I believe all true believers of Jesus Christ are commanded to act and speak in His grace and love. All of us who are mature can carry out a civil discussion, without resorting to name-calling and angry tirades. If you don't think you can do so, then please refrain from posting your comments, until you seek the Lord to help you to participate in a gracious discussion of His Scriptural truths. Do understand that I am not doing this to gain the praise of men, but I am called to do God's Will for me in this prophetic-teaching ministry on FB. Thank you and shalom!
 
10 November 2014
 
“My children, listen to My Words this day. I AM going to explain the prophetic timeline of events recorded in Matthew 24, where I described to My disciples, the signs of the end of the age. I am referring to the end of the age of My grace and mercy, or the end of the age of My Church, as some will prefer to call it. My son has been planning to write this down, and I will now guide him through the important revelations of this chapter in the Book of Matthew. We shall begin from verse 4, My children.

4 And Jesus answered and said to them, “See to it that no one misleads you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many.
 
My children, many of you are aware of the increasing number of men from various places who claim to be the Christ. In recent years, there have been claims made by certain deluded men as to their identity. They assert that they are the Promised Messiah of the Holy Bible, and each man concocts a story regarding their respective backgrounds to prove their identity. I tell you the truth, they are agents of falsehood who serve the master of lies, and they do not realize the extent of their own delusion. They breathe and live in deception, promoting falsehood to others who follow them to their own destruction. This is what happens when the blind leads the blind, dear children.
 
Many of these false Christ use a combination of mysticism, psychology, fear, human charisma and the satanic idea of reincarnation and past lives to indoctrinate their followers to accept their teachings. Woe unto them, these workers of iniquity, for they seek fame, wealth, power and influence in this world, and they have sold their souls to the devil! I have warned you in My written Word to guard against their deception, My loves. My children, this is one of the first signs of the end of the age, and it will culminate in the appearance of the final false Messiah – the Beast of the Sea who will deceive the whole world in the coming age of the Great Tribulation.
 
6 You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes. 8 But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs.
 
Dear children, your news channels report of wars and rumors of wars in many places on a daily basis. There is continual news coverage of the war between Ukraine and Russia, the rising tension between the Palestinians and My people in Israel, as well as the rise and spread of Islamic jihad in the Middle East and elsewhere. Do not be alarmed, My loves, for I have told you beforehand in My written Word that these are the beginning of birth pains that must come to pass, as kingdom rises up against kingdom and nation against nation. These signal the start of tribulation in your world, dear ones, which will lead to greater tribulation as the birth pains of the earth increase both in frequency and intensity. That is why you are experiencing greater seismic and volcanic activities globally.
 
Are these not recorded in the parallel passage of My Word in Luke 21:11, which also states that there will be fearful events on earth and great signs in the heavens? The fearful events include the plagues and pestilences afflicting many nations, which, together with the extreme weather patterns I AM sending as a warning sign to the earth, are causing famines to happen now and in the imminent future. There have been great signs in the heavens, for many have sighted two suns in the skies and increasing occurrences of fireballs and meteors entering the earth’s atmosphere.
 
My children, how I long for the inhabitants of your world to recognize these signs of God’s coming judgment and turn to My Father and I, in faith and repentance, for it is not Our desire for any of you to perish in sin and destruction! Yet, We know the stubborn hearts of sinful men and many will choose their own eternal condemnation by following the enemy’s lies. At the beginning, the serpent had worked deception into the minds of My first children in the Garden of Eden, and he will do the same at the end of human history. There is nothing new under the sun, My loves, and I warn you again to watch and guard yourselves against the devil’s deception.
 
Luke 21:11
11 and there will be great earthquakes, and in various places plagues and famines; and there will be terrors and great signs from heaven.

Revelation 13:1-6
13 And the dragon stood on the sand of the seashore.
Then I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads, and on his horns were ten diadems, and on his heads were blasphemous names. 2 And the beast which I saw was like a leopard, and his feet were like those of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority. 3 I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed. And the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast; 4 they worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?” 5 There was given to him a mouth speaking arrogant words and blasphemies, and authority to act for forty-two months was given to him. 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemies against God, to blaspheme His name and His tabernacle, that is, those who dwell in heaven.

Ecclesiastes 1:9
9 That which has been is that which will be,
And that which has been done is that which will be done.
So there is nothing new under the sun.

Genesis 3 3 Now the serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said to the woman, “Indeed, has God said, ‘You shall not eat from any tree of the garden’?” 2 The woman said to the serpent, “From the fruit of the trees of the garden we may eat; 3 but from the fruit of the tree which is in the middle of the garden, God has said, ‘You shall not eat from it or touch it, or you will die.’” 4 The serpent said to the woman, “You surely will not die! 5 For God knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” 6 When the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was desirable to make one wise, she took from its fruit and ate; and she gave also to her husband with her, and he ate. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves loin coverings.

2 Corinthians 4:4(NLT) 4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

2 Peter 3:9 9 The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.
False Christ Arising Worldwide (Internet Article)
http://christiannews.net/…/false-christs-arising-worldwide…/


In Christ's Love,

Mark Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment