Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Rapture(s)

October 2, 2014

“Write these words down for My children. No one should attempt to set the day and hour of the Rapture of My Bride, for only the Father knows the date and the time. No one among you can possibly know the time of the Rapture, as even I, your Saviour, have not been told by My Father. I await My Father’s command to go and fetch My Bride, though it both saddens and gladdens My heart when that moment arrives and the heavenly shofar is blown. Why is that, My children? It is because I grieve deeply for those who are lukewarm in Me, for they will be left behind to enter the Great Tribulation on earth. Yet, I rejoice greatly, for the time of My Wedding to My beloved Bride will finally take place in My Heavenlies!

Too many of My children are arguing and debating among themselves concerning the great catching away of the Bride of Christ. You will only know when that moment arrives, My loves, and not before. Yes, the signs of My coming are all around you, even as many people around the world are slowly awakening to the tumultuous events that rock your earth right now. Keep waiting, watching and praying, My dear ones, for the day of My coming draws nearer each day. Remain in Me and do not wander off into the world now, for the price is too great to pay. Just when you think that the Rapture has been delayed indefinitely, and you go back to the things of this world, the trumpet will sound and the dead in Christ will rise first. This is the first Rapture of the First Resurrection of the saints.

As My son, Mark, has come to understand with the help of the Holy Spirit, the ‘dead in Christ’ mentioned in My Holy Scriptures refers not only to those of My saints who have passed on from their earthly lives, this blessed group also refers to all of you who have chosen to die to your flesh daily for My Name’s sake. That’s why you must crucify your flesh daily by the power of the Holy Spirit within you, in order that you become a living vessel of holiness that has been emptied of the carnal desires of the sinful flesh. Only then will you be ready to receive the baptism of fire that is coming upon those of My Bride who have consecrated themselves fully to Me in faith, love and obedience. This complete infusion of My Spirit and My Bride will take place in the coming great darkness, as prophesied by My daughter, Bonnie, last year.

After the Great Soul Harvest, My heavenly shofar will sound to summon My Bride to meet Me in the skies in the Rapture, and so We will be together, forever more. This is what it means when My apostle, Paul, wrote that ‘the dead in Christ will rise first’. What then, does it mean, that those who remain will surely not precede them, but will join the first group of glorified saints and Myself in the skies? Does this not speak of other Raptures of My saints? Yes, I tell you, My loves, for the mysteries of end-time revelation are being poured out onto My anointed servants in this very late hour. Listen closely, My children, for I tell you the truth- three separate Raptures have been ordained to occur over three difference stages of the First Resurrection.

The first Rapture is the catching away of My precious Bride, just before the start of the Great Tribulation. Is it not written in My Holy Scriptures that My beloved saints have not been appointed to suffer God’s wrath, which will be poured out on the earth during the Great Tribulation? My Bride comprise those of you who have fully enthroned Me in your hearts. I will surely rescue you, My loves! Too many are not willing to live in faithful obedience to My perfect Will for them, and so they will not be ready for the great rescue of My Bride. I grieve for them, as they will have to endure much in order for them to willingly and obediently surrender their own wills to Me during those terrible days on earth. I wish for all of My children to be with Me at the Great Wedding Feast, but the foolish virgins will not be ready for My coming, for I will come like a thief in the night to them.

The second Rapture will happen around the midpoint of the 7-year Great Tribulation, and that group will comprise of My lukewarm children, who missed the Rapture of the Bride. They will not attend the Wedding Feast in My Heavenlies as the Bride, but they are all members of My Body of believers. Make no mistake, the Wedding Feast in Heaven will only happen once and those of My children who miss it will not be in the Feast as part of the Bride. I love all of My children; this is the truth. Yet, My Bride will be the crown jewel in My Kingdom, for she persevered in being ready for Me, her Groom, and so she is given a greater position of honour. This is one distinguishing reward that sets My Bride apart from the rest of My saints, for My Bride has faithfully set herself apart from the world for My sake. I love her dearly and I AM well pleased with My Bride.

The third and final rapture of the First Resurrection will occur at the end of the 7-year Great Tribulation. This will be the resurrection of My tribulation martyrs, who rejected the Mark of the Beast for My Name’s sake. These are also the prodigal sons and daughters of God who came to faith and salvation in Me during the last moments of human history. They will come to life in their resurrected bodies and reign with Me in My Millennial Kingdom for a thousand years, as is written in My Word. Blessed are those who are part of the First Resurrection, for the second death will have no power over them.

For those of My children who doubt this Word given to My dear son, I warn you not to mock or ridicule him or this message. Come to Me on bended knees and faithfully seek My Face, for I will confirm this Word to you with My Father’s oil of anointing on your forehead. For those of you who lack understanding, seek Me in your prayer closets and I will teach you these wonderful truths by My Spirit. For the Spirit of prophecy gives testimony to Me and My Words. I have anointed My servant, Mark, with the gifts of prophecy, knowledge, understanding and teaching; along with My other anointed messengers, I have chosen to entrust these divine revelations of the end times to My chosen ones, for I will not leave My children blind to what is to come.

I love you, My children. Look to the skies, for I AM coming for My Bride! Your redemption draws nearer each day, My loves! Do not doubt Me, for My righteous ones will live by faith in Me!”

~ Love, your Groom, Jesus Christ.

Holy Scriptures:

(Emphasis, parenthetical remarks are mine)
Jeremiah 23:28-29 (NKJV)
28 “The prophet who has a dream, let him tell a dream;
And he who has My word, let him speak My word faithfully.
What is the chaff to the wheat?” says the Lord.
29 “Is not My word like a fire?” says the Lord,
“And like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?

Jeremiah 33:3
'Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.'

Habakkuk 2:1-4 (NKJV)
1 I will stand my watch
And set myself on the rampart,
And watch to see what He will say to me,
And what I will answer when I am corrected.
2 Then the Lord answered me and said:
“Write the vision
And make it plain on tablets,
That he may run who reads it.
3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time;
But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie.
Though it tarries, wait for it;
Because it will surely come,
It will not tarry.
4 “Behold the proud,
His soul is not upright in him;
But the just shall live by his faith.

Joel 3:14 (Great Soul Harvest)
Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.

Matthew 10:38-39 (NKJV)
38 And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. 39 He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.

Matthew 25:1-13
“Then the kingdom of heaven will be comparable to ten virgins, who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of them were foolish, and five were prudent. 3 For when the foolish took their lamps, they took no oil with them, 4 but the prudent took oil in flasks along with their lamps. 5 Now while the bridegroom was delaying, they all got drowsy and began to sleep. 6 But at midnight there was a shout, ‘Behold, the bridegroom! Come out to meet him.’ 7 Then all those virgins rose and trimmed their lamps. 8 The foolish said to the prudent, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’ 9 But the prudent answered, ‘No, there will not be enough for us and you too; go instead to the dealers and buy some for yourselves.’ 10 And while they were going away to make the purchase, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding feast; and the door was shut. 11 Later the other virgins also came, saying, ‘Lord, lord, open up for us.’ 12 But he answered, ‘Truly I say to you, I do not know you.’ 13 Be on the alert then, for you do not know the day nor the hour.

Luke 12:35-48
35 “Be dressed in readiness, and keep your lamps lit. 36 Be like men who are waiting for their master when he returns from the wedding feast, so that they may immediately open the door to him when he comes and knocks. 37 Blessed are those slaves whom the master will find on the alert when he comes; truly I say to you, that he will gird himself to serve, and have them recline at the table, and will come up and wait on them. 38 Whether he comes in the second watch, or even in the third, and finds them so, blessed are those slaves.
39 “But be sure of this, that if the head of the house had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have allowed his house to be broken into. 40 You too, be ready; for the Son of Man is coming at an hour that you do not expect.”
41 Peter said, “Lord, are You addressing this parable to us, or to everyone else as well?” 42 And the Lord said, “Who then is the faithful and sensible steward, whom his master will put in charge of his servants, to give them their rations at the proper time? 43 Blessed is that slave whom his master finds so doing when he comes. 44 Truly I say to you that he will put him in charge of all his possessions. 45 But if that slave says in his heart, ‘My master will be a long time in coming,’ and begins to beat the slaves, both men and women, and to eat and drink and get drunk; 46 the master of that slave will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he does not know, and will cut him in pieces, and assign him a place with the unbelievers. 47 And that slave who knew his master’s will and did not get ready or act in accord with his will, will receive many lashes, 48 but the one who did not know it, and committed deeds worthy of a flogging, will receive but few. From everyone who has been given much, much will be required; and to whom they entrusted much, of him they will ask all the more.

1 Corinthians 12:4-11
4 Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5 And there are varieties of ministries, and the same Lord. 6 There are varieties of effects, but the same God who works all things in all persons. 7 But to each one is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good. 8 For to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, and to another the word of knowledge according to the same Spirit; 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, and to another gifts of healing by the one Spirit, 10 and to another the effecting of miracles, and to another prophecy, and to another the distinguishing of spirits, to another various kinds of tongues, and to another the interpretation of tongues.11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually just as He wills.

Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
13 But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve as do the rest who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus. 15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.

1 Thessalonians 5:9 (NIV)
For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revelation 7:9-17 (First Rapture)
9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands; 10 and they cry out with a loud voice, saying,
“Salvation to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.” 11 And all the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures; and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12 saying,
“Amen, blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might,be to our God forever and ever. Amen.”
13 Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, “These who are clothed in the white robes, who are they, and where have they come from?” 14 I said to him, “My lord, you know.” And he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 For this reason, they are before the throne of God; and they serve Him day and night in His temple; and He who sits on the throne will spread His tabernacle over them. 16 They will hunger no longer, nor thirst anymore; nor will the sun beat down on them, nor any heat; 17 for the Lamb in the center of the throne will be their shepherd, and will guide them to springs of the water of life; and God will wipe every tear from their eyes.”

Revelation 14:14-16 (Second Rapture)
14 Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and sitting on the cloud was one like a son of man, having a golden crown on His head and a sharp sickle in His hand. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying out with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, “Put in your sickle and reap, for the hour to reap has come, because the harvest of the earth is ripe.” 16 Then He who sat on the cloud swung His sickle over the earth, and the earth was reaped.

Revelation 20:4-6 (Third Rapture)
4 Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5 The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were completed. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is the one who has a part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a thousand years.

Revelation 19:10b
"For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."

Note: The most important thing that the Lord has shown me here is the double application of 1 Thess 4:15-17, concerning the first and second Raptures of the believers that will take place. The first obvious application agrees with the traditional understanding that the 'dead in Christ' refers to those who have fallen asleep in Christ (i.e. an euphemism for physical death). When the Rapture of the Bride happens, the deceased faithful saints will rise up first, followed by those who are living faithful saints of Christ. These 2 groups form the Bride of Christ. To qualify as the Bride, believers past, present and near future must meet the biblical criteria set in God's Scriptures, such as Matthew 10:38-39 and Galatians 2:20, among others (e.g. John 15:4).

The second application is less obvious, and it is closely tied to the correct interpretation of Galatians 2:20. When we crucify our flesh daily by faith in Christ, we have become dead to our carnal desires and to the world. This what it means to be counted among those who are 'dead in Christ' in 1 Thess 4:16. The Lord Jesus Christ affirms this view in Matthew 10:38-39, which essentially teaches us that those who wish to be counted as His worthy followers must take up their cross daily and crucify their flesh and its sinful desires. By doing so, they die to themselves by the power of Christ in them and lose their worldly lives. Yet they become alive in Christ at the same time, because they have found new life in Him, and they live out this new life by faith in the Saviour. (Galatians 2:20)
This brings us to the Lord's interesting revelation of the 3 separate Raptures. Personally, it does not surprise me that God has ordained multiple Raptures for believers, because He loves His children so much that He wants to save them as much as possible. This is the true nature of God, for God is love and His desire is for all to come to repentance, and none to perish in their sins. (1 John 4:7-8, 2 Peter 3:9)

The second application of 1 Thess 4:15-17 can be understood this way: The 'dead in Christ' collectively refers to the entire Bride of Christ, past, present and near future (ie. up until the Ark of Safety is shut). This includes living saints today who have died to their sinful ways and are daily abiding in Christ in holiness, righteousness and obedience. In this context, the verse in 1 Thess 4:15, 'we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep' refers to those who will miss the first Rapture because they have not crucified their flesh by faith in Christ, and so they will not belong to the first group of 'dead in Christ' saints who will be taken up in the Rapture of the Bride. These 'who are alive and remain' refers to the lukewarm and backslidden Christians, who love their worldly lives too much. As a result, they are not willing to die to their flesh by faith in Christ, in preparation for the Lord's catching away of His Bride. These worldly Christians will be taken up in the second Rapture (Revelation 14:14-16) and will meet the Lord Jesus Christ and His Bride in the skies (1 Thess 4:17) for a big heavenly reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment