Sunday, November 23, 2014

Matthew 24 explained - part 2

This is the second part of the Lord's walk-through of the prophetic timeline recorded in Matthew 24. In this message from the Lord Jesus, we look at verses 9 to 11, and how these end-time events correlate to us in the world today. As always, please exercise discernment, and seek the Lord's confirmation directly in prayer.
 
Note: I know many will disagree with this message based on their own understanding of Matthew 24, but I have to be obedient to the Lord and post this message, despite the potential controversy this will generate. If any of you wish to seek clarification, I shall try to do respond to your questions in the comments, though I may not be able to do so promptly. I DO NOT appreciate false accusations and allegations being made against me, as I believe all true believers of Jesus Christ are commanded to act and speak in His grace and love. All of us who are mature can carry out a civil discussion, without resorting to name-calling and angry tirades. If you don't think you can do so, then please refrain from posting your comments, until you seek the Lord to help you to participate in a gracious discussion of His Scriptural truths. Do understand that I am not doing this to gain the praise of men, but I am called to do God's Will for me in this prophetic-teaching ministry on FB. Thank you and shalom!
 
13 November 2014
 
9 “Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name. 10 At that time many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another. 11 Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many.
 
"As My son has come to realize, you are now entering the time I spoke of concerning the persecution of those who bear My Name across the nations. The time has already come, My loves, and many of My children who are accustomed to religious freedom in their country, will find themselves being increasingly robbed of the right to practise their Christian faith and to preach My Gospel freely to others. This persecution against My followers has already been taking place in the Middle Eastern countries, where the Muslims have relentlessly oppressed the Christian churches, torturing and killing many believers.
 
The stone of persecution has been cast in the name of false religion, false liberty and false ideals of political correctness. The effects of these demonic movements are rippling across your world with increasing measure, My children. Do you understand the present times you live in? If you need wisdom in discerning the events of your world, come to Me in faith and pray for My wisdom to be given to you, for I will grant you eyes to see and ears to hear, My loves. The hour is very late indeed, though it is still not too late for you to recognize the prophetic signs of My coming.
 
As persecution increases in your nations, those who have built their house upon shifting sands, instead of solid rock, will quickly fall away on account of their shallow faith in Me. These are the foolish ones who do not know Me truly, whose seeds of faith have fallen on shallow earth and though they spring up quickly, they also wilt easily in the heat of the sun, which symbolizes persecution. My children who truly know Me and who have built their house upon the Rock, will endure the storms of persecution successfully because they have a genuine relationship with Me, their Savior and Lord.
 
Are you a foolish or wise builder, My children? Examine your minds and your hearts this day with all earnestness, and seek Me in your prayers faithfully. I will reveal the true state of your heart to you, for the heart is deceitful above all things and only I, your God and Savior, can show you the real condition of your heart! Do not tarry in doing this, My children, for a number of you need Me to create a clean heart and a steadfast spirit within you, as you face the growing persecution in your country.
 
Be assured of this, My loves, many of those who fall away from Me will join the ranks of those who persecute My faithful saints. Those whom you have trusted and labored alongside in your church ministries shall turn around and betray you. This is prophesied in My Words to My disciples, is it not? It is also written that during this time of great persecution, many false prophets will arise to deceive My children. These are workers of iniquity who will strive to deceive many with false assurances of peace and safety given to those who follow their lead.
 
Be not deceived, My loves, for there will be no peace and safety to those who love the world, since the world’s system and everything it represents is from the devil! Remember this truth, dear children, for My true followers will always face persecution from this satanic world system. Have I not told you so in My written Word? Yes, in this world, you will have trouble and persecution, but be encouraged, My loves, for I have overcome the world for your sake! Trust in My protection, for I have promised you that no one can snatch you out of My Hand, or My Father’s Hand. I and My Father are One."
 
Matthew 5:10-12(NASB) 10 “Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11 “Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Romans 13:10-14(NASB) 10 Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law. 
11 Do this, knowing the time, that it is already the hour for you to awaken from sleep; for now salvation is nearer to us than when we believed. 12 The night is almost gone, and the day is near. Therefore let us lay aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light. 13 Let us behave properly as in the day, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in sexual promiscuity and sensuality, not in strife and jealousy. 14 But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh in regard to its lusts.

James 1:5-8(NASB) 5 But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him. 6 But he must ask in faith without any doubting, for the one who doubts is like the surf of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind. 7 For that man ought not to expect that he will receive anything from the Lord, 8 being a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

Matthew 7:24-27(NASB) 24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and yet it did not fall, for it had been founded on the rock. 26 Everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. 27 The rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and it fell—and great was its fall.”

Psalm 139:1-4, 23-24 (NASB)
1 O Lord, You have searched me and known me.
2 You know when I sit down and when I rise up;
You understand my thought from afar.
3 You scrutinize my path and my lying down,
And are intimately acquainted with all my ways.
4 Even before there is a word on my tongue,
Behold, O Lord, You know it all.

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart;
Try me and know my anxious thoughts;
24 And see if there be any hurtful way in me,
And lead me in the everlasting way.

Psalm 51:10 (NASB)
Create in me a clean heart, O God,
And renew a steadfast spirit within me.

Psalm 41:9 (NASB)
Even my close friend in whom I trusted, 
Who ate my bread, 
Has lifted up his heel against me.

1 John 2:19 (NASB)
They went out from us, but they were not really of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us; but they went out, so that it would be shown that they all are not of us.

1 John 2:17 (NASB)
The world is passing away, and also its lusts; but the one who does the will of God lives forever.

John 16:33 (NASB)
These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.”

John 10:27-30 (NASB)
27 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; 28 and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”


In His Grace,

Mark Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment