Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Matthew 24 explained - part 3

Dearest brothers and sisters-in-Christ,

This is the third part of the Lord's walk-through of the prophetic timeline recorded in Matthew 24. In this message from the Lord Jesus Christ, we look at verses 12 to 14, with important revelations from the Lord. As always, please exercise discernment, and seek the Lord's confirmation directly in prayer. As we continue to walk through Matthew 24 by the grace of God, we will move into increasingly more controversial grounds concerning end-time prophecy. The Lord has been teaching me things that are very different from how Bible scholars in the traditional (ie pre-tribulation rapture, pre-millennial) prophecy school of thought have mostly interpreted the events in Matthew 24. I will not fear men, but God alone, so I will endeavor to post them in the coming weeks, despite the potential controversy the subsequent messages will invariably generate. Hence, I will continue to add my cautionary note in every part of the Lord's walk-through of Matthew 24.

I have included an explanatory note at the end of this message as well, along with web links to relevant end-time news articles. Please note that I am not doing this in order to engage anyone in a political discussion, but I wish to provide relevant world news to highlight the continuing development of end-time Bible prophecy in relation to the coming 3 Days of Darkness, the Great Soul Harvest and the Rapture of the Bride.

Note: I know many will disagree with this message based on their own understanding of Matthew 24, but I have to be obedient to the Lord and post this message, despite the potential controversy this will generate. If any of you wish to seek clarification, I shall try to do respond to your questions in the comments, though I may not be able to do so promptly. I DO NOT appreciate false accusations and allegations being made against me, as I believe all true believers of Jesus Christ are commanded to act and speak in His grace and love. All of us who are mature can carry out a civil discussion, without resorting to name-calling and angry tirades. If you don't think you can do so, then please refrain from posting your comments, until you seek the Lord to help you to participate in a gracious discussion of His Scriptural truths. Do understand that I am not doing this to gain the praise of men, but I am called to do God's Will for me in this prophetic-teaching ministry on FB. Thank you and shalom!

20 November 2014

12 Because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will grow cold. 13 But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved. 14 This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.

“Children, we now come to a part of the prophecy which saddens Me greatly. These verses speak of the imminent time on earth when those who call themselves Christians will be confronted with an important choice to make. In the face of rising persecution all around the world against those who bear My Name, My children must decide if they will remain faithful to Me and My father, or if they will compromise their faith in Me by succumbing to the weight of this persecution. I know that most of My children’s hearts will grow cold, as they allow the dread of global catastrophes to cripple them, the fear of rising lawlessness to overcome them, and when they see evil promoted as good, and good condemned as evil.

Indeed, the pressure of religious persecution will rob many of their passion, loyalty and love for me. I tell you the truth, My dear ones, this will grieve My heart, for I will see many turn away from the straight and narrow path in Me, because they permit themselves to lose their focus and sight on Me in the face of hardship and suffering. Many of My children will allow their fears to overcome them, and like Peter, they will sink into the waves of despair and helplessness because they will forget to keep their eyes on Me.

My children, I urge you to guard your hearts and minds in Me, for I AM greater than any challenge that you are presented with, and I will surely carry you through the coming tribulation. However, you must keep your eyes focused on Me at all times, in order for you to rise above the waves of fear and intimidation, for I AM your only safe harbor and refuge in these troubled times. In the same manner that I persevered to reach the goal of Calvary by enduring an incredible amount of suffering, persecution, humiliation and pain, My Bride must also persevere to the very end in order to be saved. This salvation I speak of is the great rescue of My precious Bride in the first Rapture, for she is not appointed to suffer the wrath of God when the time of the Great Tribulation begins.

Before My Bride is taken up into My heavenlies for Our Wedding Feast, she will help Me to take the message of My Gospel to every nation of the world. I have confirmed to My son, Mark, that this will take place at the time of the Great Soul Harvest on earth, before the end of the age of My mercy and grace. This will be the greatest revival in the history of My Body- the Church, and My Holy Spirit will be poured out mightily upon many in those days and astounding miracles will be performed in My Name. Together with My holy angels, My Bride will go from place to place to preach the Good News of salvation in Me, Yeshua HaMaschiach, the one true Savior of the world.

My Bride will set the captives free from the kingdom of darkness and lead them into My Kingdom of Light. She will heal the sick and the wounded, bind up the broken hearted, make the blind see and the deaf hear; she will make the lame walk, and she will raise the dead to life. These are the greater works I speak of, which My Bride will do in my Name. I have given my chosen ones My power and authority to overcome the forces of darkness and to trample on them. Just as I had instructed My disciples to await the coming of My Ruach HaKodesh, the Holy Spirit, on the day of Pentecost at the inauguration of My Church on earth in My power, so it is with My Bride, who awaits the full Baptism of the Holy Spirit in the coming 3 Days of Darkness. This is not a baptism performed with human hands, but it is the Baptism that comes from heaven. As I inaugurated the age of My Church with a powerful baptism of the early rains, so will I close the age of My Church with a greater baptism of the latter rains upon My holy and sanctified Bride. It is coming, My loves!”

Matthew 13:3-9, 18-23 (NASB)
3 And He spoke many things to them in parables, saying, “Behold, the sower went out to sow; 4 and as he sowed, some seeds fell beside the road, and the birds came and ate them up. 5 Others fell on the rocky places, where they did not have much soil; and immediately they sprang up, because they had no depth of soil. 6 But when the sun had risen, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away. 7 Others fell among the thorns, and the thorns came up and choked them out. 8 And others fell on the good soil and yielded a crop, some a hundredfold, some sixty, and some thirty. 9 He who has ears, let him hear.”
18 “Hear then the parable of the sower. 19 When anyone hears the word of the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what has been sown in his heart. This is the one on whom seed was sown beside the road. 20 The one on whom seed was sown on the rocky places, this is the man who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy; 21 yet he has no firm root in himself, but is only temporary, and when affliction or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he falls away. 22 And the one on whom seed was sown among the thorns, this is the man who hears the word, and the worry of the world and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful. 23 And the one on whom seed was sown on the good soil, this is the man who hears the word and understands it; who indeed bears fruit and brings forth, some a hundredfold, some sixty, and some thirty.”

Matthew 14:25-33 (NASB)
25 And in the fourth watch of the night He came to them, walking on the sea. 26 When the disciples saw Him walking on the sea, they were terrified, and said, “It is a ghost!” And they cried out in fear. 27 But immediately Jesus spoke to them, saying, “Take courage, it is I; do not be afraid.”
28 Peter said to Him, “Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water.” 29 And He said, “Come!” And Peter got out of the boat, and walked on the water and came toward Jesus. 30 But seeing the wind, he became frightened, and beginning to sink, he cried out, “Lord, save me!” 31 Immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and took hold of him, and *said to him, “You of little faith, why did you doubt?” 32 When they got into the boat, the wind stopped. 33 And those who were in the boat worshiped Him, saying, “You are certainly God’s Son!”

Matthew 10:28 (NASB)
28 Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

John 14:27 (NASB)
"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful."

Philippians 4:6-7 (NASB)
6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Psalm 91(NASB)
1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress,
My God, in whom I trust!”

Hebrews 12:1-2(NASB)
12 Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfector of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

1 Thessalonians 5:9 (NASB)
For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,

Revelation 3:10-13 (NASB)
10 'Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. 11 I am coming quickly; hold fast what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will not go out from it anymore; and I will write on him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God, and My new name. 13 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’

Isaiah 61:2 (NASB)
The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me, Because the LORD has anointed me To bring good news to the afflicted; He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to captives And freedom to prisoners;

Luke 4:18 (NASB)
"THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS UPON ME, BECAUSE HE ANOINTED ME TO PREACH THE GOSPEL TO THE POOR. HE HAS SENT ME TO PROCLAIM RELEASE TO THE CAPTIVES, AND RECOVERY OF SIGHT TO THE BLIND, TO SET FREE THOSE WHO ARE OPPRESSED,

Matthew 11:2-5 (NASB)
2 Now when John, while imprisoned, heard of the works of Christ, he sent word by his disciples 3 and said to Him, “Are You the Expected One, or shall we look for someone else?” 4 Jesus answered and said to them, “Go and report to John what you hear and see: 5 the blind receive sight and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.

John 14:12 (NASB)
"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father."

James 5:7 (NASB)
Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. The farmer waits for the precious produce of the soil, being patient about it, until it gets the early and late rains.

Acts 1:4-5 (NASB)
4 Gathering them together, He commanded them not to leave Jerusalem, but to wait for what the Father had promised, “Which,” He said, “you heard of from Me; 5 for John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now.”

Acts 2:16-21 (NASB)
16 but this is what was spoken of through the prophet Joel:
17 ‘And it shall be in the last days,’ God says,
‘That I will pour forth of My Spirit on all mankind;
And your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
And your young men shall see visions,
And your old men shall dream dreams;
18 Even on My bond slaves, both men and women,
I will in those days pour forth of My Spirit
And they shall prophesy.
19 ‘And I will grant wonders in the sky above
And signs on the earth below,
Blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke.
20 ‘The sun will be turned into darkness
And the moon into blood,
Before the great and glorious day of the Lord shall come.
21 ‘And it shall be that everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.’

Note:

Ever since our Lord Jesus Christ commissioned His followers in Matthew 28:19 to ‘go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit’, the Body of Christ has fulfilled this Great Commission from the Lord only in part, but not in full. Even with better and faster modes of transport today, and the interconnectedness of the world-wide web, we have yet to reach all people groups and tribes with the Gospel of Christ. Many of us believe that this is an important marker for the end of this age, and this is rightly so, for ‘then the end will come’ (Matt 24:14).

The Lord is explaining here that this unprecedented, concurrent preaching of the Good News of Salvation throughout the nations of the world will take place DURING the Great Soul Harvest, when the chosen members of His Bride will be supernaturally translated all around the world to finally complete His Great Commission of Matt 28:19-20. For those of you who have been faithfully following the Lord’s messages here on my FB page, you will understand that all who are ready to be transformed during the coming 3 Days of Darkness will be fully infused with the Holy Spirit in the Baptism of the Latter Rains, and they will be sent out after their training under God’s holy angels. These mighty angels will also accompany members of Christ’s beloved Bride on their respective team missions during the Great Soul Harvest. They will be carried in the Spirit supernaturally from place to place, similar to the prophet Elijah (1 Kings 18:11-12) in the Old Testament, and the apostle Philip (Acts 8:39-40) in the New Testament.

This worldwide evangelization is carried out not only for the important purpose of leading the lost sheep to Jesus Christ and our Father, it will also serve as ‘a testimony to all the nations’ (Matt 24:14). Those who see the amazing miracles which will be done in those days and hear the powerful preaching of the Gospel will have no excuse on Judgment Day, if they have chosen to reject the offer of redemption through our Lord Jesus Christ. As the apostle Paul writes in Romans 1:20 (NASB) ‘For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.’ This is the accountability of everyone who has received the general revelation of God’s existence and love through His magnificent Creation in the natural world. How much more terrible is God’s judgment on those who will see and hear the miraculous power of God through Jesus Christ, His Son, in the coming Great Soul Harvest, and yet, will reject and rebel against our Creator God and Savior! This is the ‘testimony to all the nations’, which is what the Lord Jesus is referring to in Matt 24:14.
Finally, we come to the matter of the 3 Days of Darkness. As the Lord has confirmed in this message, the worldwide evangelization recorded in Matt 24:14 describes the Great Soul Harvest. That means that the 3 Days of Darkness, which takes place immediately before the Great Harvest, must occur before the event in verse 14 of Matthew Chapter 24. The Lord has not revealed further information to me concerning the timing of the coming Great Darkness, but we know that it will follow specific cosmic signs, such as the dancing lights in the skies around the world, and the appearance of an ominous, large Near-Earth Object. These cosmic signs, in turn, are preceded by geopolitical events in our world, notably the developments in the Middle East involving countries such as Israel, Palestine, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Turkey, Egypt etc. Every one of the Lord's watchmen on the wall knows that the happenings in and around Israel serve as an important indication of where we stand on God's end-time prophetic clock. Truly, bible prophecy is happening at an unbelievable pace in our world today.

Indeed, we are already seeing flashpoints of greater tension rising up in various places in the Middle East, as many countries rally together to oppose the nation of Israel and the Jews. All these are leading to the fulfilment of the end-time prophecies in Zechariah 12 and Psalm 83. Following the recent 50-day Gaza-Israel war and the Temple Mount riots, the Supreme Leader Ayatolla Ali Khameini of Iran has pointedly and repeatedly called for the annihilation of Israel, as well as the destruction of America. Many observers believe that Iran is, very possibly, only a short time away from developing nuclear-weapon capabilities. All these signs point to an increasing likelihood of Israel taking the decision to launch a pre-emptive strike on Iran’s nuclear facilities.

Why am I making these geopolitical observations in this message? It is because the Lord has given messages, dreams and visions to various believers, which indicate that the 3 Days of Darkness will follow shortly behind a near-future event of missile strikes between Israel and certain other nations in the Middle East. The Lord is removing His Hand of Protection from Israel, as Daniel’s 70th week draws nearer, and their nation will be hit disastrously. It is not yet clear to many of us, whether these will be missiles with nuclear warheads, but this will be one sign to look out for, as we can expect the Great Darkness to descend soon after this terrible event.

Let us do everything we can to get ready for the coming 3 Days of Darkness and the Great Soul Harvest. As important as our physical preparations are (eg. food, water etc.), it is more important to make sure that we are walking daily with the Lord in faith, hope, love, and remaining repentant and obedient to His Will for us. In the next message, I hope to post what the Lord has to say about this important spiritual preparation that the Bible refers to as 'sanctification', for without submitting ourselves through this process of the Lord's refining, we cannot be ready for the Bridegroom’s coming during the Great Darkness (Matthew 25:1-13).

Web Articles (Taken From Rapture Ready News- http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php)

1) Khameini: The West Will Never Bring Us to Our Knees
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/309977…
2) The Real Reason Behind Iran's Rejection of the Latest Proposed Deal in Nuclear Talks?
http://finance.yahoo.com/…/heres-depressing-reason-why-iran…
3) U.S. Intelligence Unlikely to Detect Iran's Development of Nuclear Bomb?
http://www.businessinsider.com/daniel-wiser-intelligence-un…
4) Iranian Supreme Leader Calls for Annihilation of Israel
http://www.charismanews.com/…/46195-iran-s-ayatollah-khamen…
5) Israel May Be Forced To Consider Pre-emptive Strike Against Iran
http://www.cnbc.com/id/102210391…#.

In His Peace,
Mark Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment