Monday, March 16, 2015

The Mystery of the Scrolls of Heaven-The Mystery of the Scrolls of Heaven

The Mystery of the Scrolls of Heaven
A Short Synopsis of the Opening of the 6th Seal
Words Given to Messenger Gwendolen Rix from Lord Yeshua
March 15, 2015
 
My dearest children,

It is very important for all the children of God to comprehend the lateness of the hour at hand. My horses are just about ready to officially leave their stables. The angels are more than ready to proclaim my soon arrival. The legions of demons are also in the lower heavens ready to attack at the time they see the King of the Universe coming through the clouds. Although I have already overcome them all when I shed my precious blood upon the Cross, they continue to mount a fight each and every second in the spiritual realm because of the threats of the one that they serve. They serve him out of fear and trepidation. Conversely, my children and my angelic forces serve me out of sincere love. They know nothing of love. They never will. And yet my children, my mercy continues to endure forever and ever.
 
I want to briefly explain through my daughter Gwendolen what is occurring in the supernatural realm regarding the unsealing of the sixth seal. My children, it will be completely obvious to those who study my Holy Word when this event is unfolding. It will be without a shadow of a doubt, and even to those who do not profess me as their Lord and Savior. Even those who believe in the false Messiah, they will know something supernatural is taking place. All four corners of the earth will be taken hold of by my Loving Father’s Right Righteous Hand. All four corners of the earth will begin to shake incessantly as the final straw will be broken—my Holy Land will be divided. It truly is the final straw and following this "Peace Discord" (Heavenly word pun) being signed you will each experience the first official judgments from my Heavenly Father. Everything will converge at the moment of the signing of the Peace Treaty planned to divide my Holy Land.
 
My children, it is not a secret to the scholars of the earth that Jerusalem and all of Israel belongs to Me and my Heavenly Father. It is Our land and it was always intended for the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. My Father has no recourse than to take swift action. This will be the first domino that will fall as many of you have read the prophetic word delivered to my daughter a couple days ago. It truly is like a domino falling in rapid succession, and once the first one falls, the rest of the end time’s events will occur very quickly. Get your houses in order my children! Get your hearts ready to meet your King.
 
When I break the 6th seal it will set in motion events that will not be able to be stopped no matter how hard the children of God pray. It was meant to be this way too, my precious children. When the 6th seal is broken it is as though the woman who was in early stages of labor is now progressing to passing her child through the birth canal. Great labor pains will ensue and the pains will grow in their intensity. There will be great effort for all of mankind from this point forward and little time to rest from the atrocities planned by the Antichrist too. It will be the breaking of the 6th seal that will trigger the Antichrist and the NWO to set in motion the bulk of their own end time’s plans with regards to the mark of the beast and with regards to showing a false passion/security to the children of God. If they offer you shelter my children, do not take it. If they offer you a cup of water to drink, do not take it. Learn to cry out to Me and my Heavenly Father early in order that We may teach you how to pray and petition us for your needs.
 
I also want to remind my Holy children to get your last minute items for food storage and water. Don’t forget to collect Bibles for the left behind Christians and unsaved. These Bibles will be a very special commodity in the days ahead. Also purchase seeds and store them in your garden shed. Planting a garden if you are able will help feed the hungry and lost in the days ahead. Please plant large crops of potatoes, children. Plant squash and corn too. Plant items that you know will grow well in your area. I will water your crops from my own Heavenly Hand as soon as the Bride is called away. There will be areas called Goshens all across the earth that will become extensions of My heavenlies, children. If it were not so I would not utter my breath concerning it. Be prepared now, dearest children. Now, says the Lord of hosts.
 
Please take your Lord and Savior’s heavenly wisdom quite seriously today and do not delay preparing your storehouses of grain and barley.
 
Lord Yeshua.
 
Revelation 6:12-17
12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold,[a] there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon[b]became like blood. 13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. 15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders,[c] the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”
 
Joel 3:1-3
The Lord Judges the Nations
1"For behold, in those days and at that time, When I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, 2I will gather all the nations And bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat. Then I will enter into judgment with them there On behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel, Whom they have scattered among the nations; And they have divided up My land.3"They have also cast lots for My people, Traded a boy for a harlot And sold a girl for wine that they may drink.…

No comments:

Post a Comment