Sunday, March 1, 2015

The Mystery of the Reptilian Demons

The Mystery of the Reptilian Demons
A Prophetic Word from Jehovah Elohim to the Modern Day Church
A Prophetic Message to the Children of God
Words Received by Messenger Gwendolen Rix on 2-28-15

My dearest children,

I have come forth this day with a mighty revelation for the children of God through my daughter and prophetess Gwendolen. It is my desire to use her gifting of hearing from the throne room to help enlighten the other children of God on this topic of demon aliens. It is also my desire to have my children begin praying for my daughter Gwendolen as I am sending her to Israel in the weeks ahead to be a messenger to the nation of Israel directly from her Heavenly Father. It is a highly anointed calling my children, and one that will need many prayers for protection.

I have been sending to my daughter as recent as this morning visions of the great demon alien deception and I want to explain to the other children of God at this late hour what shenanigans occur in the late hours of the night with regards to the plans of the enemy. It is the time for the children of God to band together in prayer to thwart these evil plans. When my holy children begin praying, great and wonderful things begin to happen in my heavenlies. I will turn the earth upside down to answer the fervent prayers of my children who seek to live holy unto Me. Please begin praying more fervently this day, my most precious children. The rest of the planet is truly counting on you. This is a part of my divine plan for the planet; a plan that the righteous children of God would lift up those who were oppressed by the enemy. It is a heavenly equation based on walking in the Spirit and based on walking closely to the Creator. When each of you arrive in my heavenlies one day, each of you will see all of your prayers gathered together and stored as the most majestic treasures. Please store your treasured prayers in your eternal home today.

My children, some of this prophetic word is graphic in detail. Please guard it from the eyes of young children who are not mature enough to handle its contents.

In the first vision that I showed my daughter this morning she was shown the Queen of England in her original form as a reptilian leader and queen. She was walking around her palace and casually dropping reptilian eggs upon the floor. As a matter of fact, dear children, she was not even aware that she was depositing the eggs until one of her suitors began to inform her. Her eggs were collected into special collection containers and then brought to the basement where the royal hatchery is located. This is not the only hatchery either, dear children. They are located in several places across this planet as a plan to protect the hatchlings at every cost. These are also where the stem cells of many of the children of God are stored in order to provide nourishment for the royals. It allows them to maintain their human shape, their “normal” color, and prevents them from shape shifting in front of the general population.

In the next portion of this letter I want to have my daughter take her Lord’s words for the rest of the children of God as to how protect themselves in the days ahead from attacks against the demon reptilians. My children, this is quite a serious matter and one of the most important prophetic words given to my daughter, Gwendolen. Children, do you remember a verse in my Holy Word that states THY WORD IS A LAMP UNTO MY FEET AND A LIGHT UNTO MY PATH? My children, it is true. My words and my Son’s words are like gasoline to these demon reptilians. Their only desire is to destroy the children of God at the end of time. They are living in a delusional state to think that the children of God would forget the words of the One who created them. How foolish says the Lord of Hosts! How very foolish of them! My children, I am the One True God and I Am the Light of the World. There is no other who has spoken the entire universe into existence except Me. My words will divide the darkness and it will dissipate. It will be drowned out by my beautiful words within the Holy Scriptures.

One of my daughter’s best friends has been instructed to read my words out loud each and every day in the quietness of his home. He is instructed to practice speaking the words of his Creator out loud. My words are like a two edged sword, children. My words are a weapon against the enemy. Why do you think that the spirit of the enemy has tried to dilute the word of God over the past several centuries? This is true, children. There really is no untainted version of my Holy Word out there anymore. This is why my holy children need to walk in the Spirit in order that I may show them the truth. I Am the Truth, children. I Am the Way. My children need to be hiding my holy words upon their hearts each and every day. No skipping a day either, children. The stakes are too high as you have now learned the mystery.

I did give my daughter a dream recently where she was surrounded by a group of demon aliens on a street corner one evening. She began to recite the words of her Lord and Savior and they began to melt away into the night. Again, this dream given to my daughter demonstrates this fact so nicely. Speak the words of your Creator, children. Speak them in faith and the demon reptilians must flee. They cannot handle the power of the Word of God.

I will deliver a few more messages to my daughter of fighting the enemy in the days ahead. I will give some situations that you can use to draw upon in the near future.

I love each of you, children. There is not a single one of you that I do not want to bring home to my heavenlies. Strive to walk close to your Creator. All my love goes with you each and every day.

Jehovah Elohim

Hebrews 4:12
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Psalm 119:105
105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

James 4:7
7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Psalm 33:8-10
8 Let all the earth fear the LORD; Let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of Him. 9 For He spoke, and it was done; He commanded, and it stood fast. 10 The LORD nullifies the counsel of the nations; He frustrates the plans of the peoples.…

Romans 10:1
Brothers, my heart's desire and prayer to God for them is that they may be saved.

1 Timothy 2:1-6
First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way. This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, ..
.
Acts 26:18
To open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’

No comments:

Post a Comment