Friday, March 13, 2015

A Day in the Life of a FEMA Camp Refugee (Not for children to read)

A Day in the Life of a FEMA Camp Refugee (Not for children to read)
A Prophetic Dream from Jehovah Elohim to His End Time’s Messenger Gwendolen Rix
March 11, 2015

My dearest children,

I have asked my daughter to share my words regarding a powerful dream that I delivered to her just yesterday regarding being in a FEMA Camp long term. As many of you are aware as you have followed the various camps of the Holocaust Era that there were various camps with different functions. Some of these camps were labor camps to assist Germany in their evil plans. The prisoners at these particular camps were allowed to live as they served a purpose and were fed the bare minimum each day and were even given basic first aid. Within the dream that my daughter was given she was stationed at this type of labor camp. This was a New World Order/FEMA Camp. I removed some of her memory from this dream because I deliver horrific dreams to her often for prophetic work and it has a cumulative effect on her. I only allowed her to remember bits and pieces of it.
Within the dream I had my daughter stationed at a FEMA Camp near the bunkers of the Denver International Airport. This is the main headquarters of the New World Order for North America. This FEMA Camp has a particular purpose too. I am the Creator and I see the future. I also know all the evil plots of Lucifer and his minions. Within this camp are the healthiest of survivors of the devastation that I had brought to the earth with celestial events. Within this camp are those who have the highest intellect too. They are the foot soldiers of the NWO as they begin reprogramming their minds as soon as they process them on day #1.

They train them in robotics and in genetic engineering too. They teach them how to insert the RFID technology upon the bodies of My children. They teach them how to grow organisms from the cells of the most unlikely living things upon this planet. They do this type of training in order that when the other demon aliens arrive there within the next several months they will have more sustainable food sources. At this time the demon aliens are surviving off of transported food from far off galaxies. When they exhaust this supply they need to continue their cellular metabolism and will need other sources of food. At times they have also been known to survive off of the flesh of humans. Not all extraterrestrials species require the blood or human flesh of my children though. This is mainly isolated to the demon alien reptilians.

The horrifying part of the dream for my daughter is what they do to the female prisoners once they are processed. The demon aliens rape them in order to extract their genetic material vaginally. Their goal is to create another race like the Nephilim in order to help them coexist upon the earth longer. They desire to remain there at the end of time and need the cells of my children to mix with their cells in order to secure their survival. My daughter was shown these gruesome details within her dream. It is a daily activity in these types of FEMA Camps, harvesting the vaginal secretions of the daughters of God. This information is not for the faint of heart, children. It is necessary to release this information at the end of time in order that my children may pray against these plans of the enemy. Please pray against all forms of alien demon technology. Pray without ceasing, children.
The other daily activities at these types of work camps/FEMA Camps is mind manipulation training and usage of assault rifles and other demon alien weapons. End of dream.

My children, please hear your Lord and Savior this day! The enemy is here now. He is stationed on many of the military bases across the earth and is also hiding out in the mountains in certain locales. Please ask Me to show this to you also in your dreams and I will. Ask Me to confirm this prophetic dream with you also. I love you my children. Not a hair on your heads will be moved says the Lord of Hosts if you are living holy unto Me.

Ephesians 3 King James Version (KJV)
3 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,
2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:
3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;
6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:
7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.
8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;
9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

No comments:

Post a Comment