Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The Presidential Pentagram: Key Strategy of the Enemy at the End of Time

The Presidential Pentagram: Key Strategy of the Enemy at the End of Time
As Spoken by Lord Yeshua/Jesus Christ
(Words Received by Messenger Gwendolen Rix
1-8-15)

This is a most important message from the Creator of the Universe through his servant messenger Gwendolen Rix. This message will challenge many of my children and so I will say at the beginning of this message to have the children of the Living God go to their prayer closets after watching this video in order that I may confirm these words are of ME. I will confirm my words to all of my children who are earnestly seeking me. I also want to remind my children that we are at the conclusion of the Church Era. We certainly are and it is because this era is almost at its end that these revelations are being released by my messengers.

My daughter Gwendolen is an end time’s prophetess and has been chosen to bring these words forth. These are not her words, but these are the words of the One True King. I will not allow my daughter to be ridiculed by bringing forth these words. I will not take lightly to anyone who publicly attacks any of my end time’s messengers. The stakes are too high, my children. The stakes are the millions of souls of my other children and out of my love for them I use certain messengers to bring very difficult messages forth. This IS one of those messages. Brace yourselves my children; this message comes at a most difficult time in the history of this country.

The United States has been attacked from within and it won’t be until later this year that the children of God will truly realize that this message is true. It is pure truth and as the Creator of the Universe I am sharing it with the children of God. My children, it is not my desire to upset you or cause panic. It is also not my desire to cause a surge in anxiety, for I am a God of peace and I am a God of love. My children, the United States of America has been under attack since the past five presidents have been in office. This is the most unbelievable message, but one that needs to be brought forth.

Children, it is true that there are actually demons upon your earth in the form of reptilians. These reptilians are now being more visible across the internet as their protective coverings are wearing thin. In order for them to be concealed they need to steal the blood of innocent children and victims of violent crimes. There is something very unique within their DNA that creates this disturbing and necessary balance. They have been able to conceal their identity for decades, but now they are coming out of the closet because it is the end of the Church Era and they have a very clear agenda. They are trying to get the other children of God to accept the fact that there are life forms on other planets and visitors from these other galaxies are welcome to come here. My children, if you are having a difficult time grasping this concept, come before me in your prayer closet and ask me to deliver unto you dreams. My daughter has been praying for more of the children of God to receive these sorts of dreams and I am honoring her request.

My children, there is a spiritual phenomenon called the PRESIDENTIAL PENTAGRAM. It is a well-known fact among the reptilians. The final five presidents of the United States are actually infiltrated with demon alien DNA. If you take the time to search the internet you will find several instances where news reporters and photographers have caught their eyes transforming in the light from the flashes of cameras. Their eyes are very sensitive to light and when multiple light sources are brought upon them they have a difficult time concealing themselves.

My children, there are even varieties of these reptilians that can morph (or change) their physical characteristics. Yes, this is true, children. The more pure blooded the reptilian demons are the easier they can change back and forth from their natural states to human states. The prime examples of this are the Royals in the U.K. If you will notice my children that their appearances are carefully micromanaged and they are only outside for brief amounts of time. This is due to the fact that they cannot handle the natural sunlight for too long without drinking the blood of innocent victims. Ask me to show you this, my children. Ask me to show you this and I will. I will give you eyes to see and ears to hear what the Spirit of the Living God has to say on this topic. Remember children, remember the MATRIX. You are in the Matrix.

I am also asking my daughter to take my words on the last five presidents that have been in power in the United States. My children, this is a most difficult message to bring forth for her. It has consequences that she is willing to endure. The consequences are uncertain death and more mockery. The last five presidents of the United States of America were all hand-picked by the Illuminati. They most certainly were. If ever a time in the history of the democratic world a lie was told, it would be that the votes of the Western world were actually unfairly counted. My children, if you knew how many times the presidential elections were falsely counted it would make your proverbial heads spin. This is one of the most painful parts of the Matrix to show you, children; that living in a democratic society actually means nothing. Each of the past five American presidents has been chosen by the Illuminati to carry out the alien demon agenda upon your planet.

It will truly be up to the children of God to go to their prayer closets and speak my holy words against this conspiracy in order to save your planet. I am asking my daughter to send an additional message from the throne room of the Living God to continue to teach the children of God how to overcome the things coming to their earth. It is a great spiritual battle, my children. It is a spiritual battle that can be won. Are you ready to fight with the children of the Living God? First I am asking you to bring the first part of this message to me in your prayer closets to seek confirmation. I will send the second part of this message in approximately one week.

Love,

Jesus Christ, The One True Messiah

http://youtu.be/kgguo_MIxpk

No comments:

Post a Comment