Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The Father’s Message To His Chosen Saints, and His Admonition To Those Who Follow False Teachers, Preachers & Prophets

The Father’s Message To His Chosen Saints, and His Admonition To Those Who Follow False Teachers, Preachers & Prophets

Dearest brothers and sisters, this is the newest message I have received from God. Our Father is very angry with the false teachers, preachers and prophets who follow the ways of Satan in our churches today. Please prayerfully discern the message as always. I have also included an explanatory note at the end concerning a specific false teaching in some churches today. Shalom!

6 January 2015

“ Shalom, My dear children; this is your Abba Father!

My children, I have much that I wish to speak to you about in this message that I AM entrusting to My son, Mark, who has struggled against the enemy’s attempts to keep him from recording this Word down. He has persevered through the attacks by My grace, and I AM pleased to share My heart and mind with you today in this end-time message.

To My beloved saints, I see and know your struggles each day, as you seek to walk with Me faithfully through My Holy Spirit. You know and believe that the end has come, and many of you—My sons and daughters, are striving to put Me first in your lives, in order that My Will be done in you, My loves. I know that many of My dear children are regularly battling against the carnal desires of the flesh, for they seek to do what is right in My sight. This pleases Me greatly, My loves, as it reveals the true state of your heart. I see your heart better than you do, My children, and this journey of sanctification through your faith, repentance and obedience in Me, is for the perfection of your salvation through My Son, Jesus Christ.

My children do not be discouraged whenever you stumble or fall in your journey of salvation, for such times will come. Have I not warned you to be self-controlled and alert, dear saints? Your enemy, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking to devour those who are not guarded against him. Resist him in the power of My Son’s death and resurrection, dear children. Take up the power and authority that I, YAHWEH, have given you, through your Lord and Saviour, and know that the enemy has no hold over you, except what you give to him. When you stumble and fall, My loves, run to me and My open arms, for I, your loving Heavenly Father, will pick you up and tend to your wounds. I AM ready to forgive you and to restore you to Myself, whenever you confess your sins to Me, by faith in the Name of My Son, who is the Lamb of God.

Am I not the Great Physician, My children? Can I not heal the wounds of your souls, as much as I can bring the dead back to life? Surely, I AM He, and there is no other besides Me! When you fall into temptation and sin against Me, dear saints, the enemy hurts your soul with the accusations that he will bring against you, for the devil loves nothing more than to condemn the children of God. I say to you, My loves, there is no longer any condemnation for those who belong to My Son, Jesus Christ, for they have passed from death to life, from condemnation to vindication, by faith in the death and resurrection of My beloved Son. This is My grace and mercy to you, dear children, and I love you with an everlasting love, for I AM LOVE. If God is for you, who can be against you? No one, My loves!

In as much as I AM LOVE, My children, I AM also filled with righteous anger, and I will not hold My WRATH back any longer against this depraved and wicked world! To those who think you belong to My Son, Jesus Christ, but who do not live a life of true faith, repentance and obedience in Him, I warn you now to REPENT! Many of you have been deceived by false teachers, preachers and prophets, who walk in the way of greed, idolatry and lies! You gather around them to hear what your itchy ears yearn to hear, and to feast your eyes on what your deceitful hearts desire to see, but you do not know that your true spiritual condition is both pitiful and naked!

Therefore, I AM sending My wrath upon you, and I will consume you like a burning fire! Woe to you, for you mock and ridicule My true prophets and My faithful watchmen, though I have sent them to you to warn you of My coming judgments! Have I not foretold that My judgment must begin in My house? Yet, you are too blind to see, and you are too deaf to hear My Words. You are concerned with the things of this world, for you love wealth, power and fame, more than you love the praise that comes from Me, the Great I AM! On the day when My judgment overtakes you, you shall see whose word will stand—yours or Mine! REPENT now, you workers of iniquity, for I take no pleasure in the death of anyone!

To My beloved saints, the time has come for the birth pains of the world to intensify, for all of My creation eagerly awaits the revealing of My sons and daughters to the world. That moment approaches quickly, My loves. Make every effort to ensure that you do not allow anything in this world from hindering your preparations for this momentous event, dear children. The world and its desires will soon pass away, but the one who does My Will shall live forever. As the sorrows upon your world increase in the days ahead, and calamity upon calamity threaten to overwhelm the people, many of you will cry out to Me, just as My beloved Son did on the Cross at Calvary, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” I tell you the truth, My loves, I will never leave you, nor will I forsake you, for you are My precious saints. You are My chosen ones, whom I have purchased with the precious shed Blood of My Son, whose body was painfully torn for you. He is the Lamb of God, and He has paid, fully, the high price for your redemption.

Keep this important truth in your hearts and minds, My dear children, for you are My greatest treasure. Do not let the terrible events that are coming quickly to your world cause your faith to waver, but fix your eyes on the Lord Jesus Christ, who is the Author and Perfecter of your faith in Him. Abide in the shelter of My Wings, for My faithfulness will be your shield and your rampart. Fear not, little ones, but be strong and courageous in Me and My Son. Have I not commanded you this day? Let your faith arise, and you shall see the mighty works of My Hand, as I lead you through the coming days of great sorrows upon the earth, for all these things must come to pass according to My sovereign Word. Only then will the end come, and the Bride of My Son will be rescued by her loving King and Bridegroom in the first Harvest, when I will withdraw My Holy Spirit from the earth.

Finally, I wish to warn you against the various lying and deceptive spirits who are deceiving many of My children this day. Many of My saints have been told that their unbelieving family members are sanctified by their saving faith in My Son, Jesus Christ, and that they will also be taken up in the first Rapture. Let no one deceive you, My loves, for My Word clearly says that every person must individually believe and receive My gift of salvation through faith in My Son, for He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one can come to Me, the Father, except through Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God. Yes, it is My Will and desire to save your whole family, dear children, but each member of your family, who is of age, must personally confess My Son as their Lord and Saviour. There is no other way, so do not believe the lies of the enemy, but guard against him by putting on the full armour that I have given to you, My saints!

I love you, My children, and I AM with you always, to the end of this age!”

~Abba Father, the Everlasting God

Jude 1:3-7, 10-16 (NASB)
3 Beloved, while I was making every effort to write you about our common salvation, I felt the necessity to write to you appealing that you contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all handed down to the saints. 4 For certain persons have crept in unnoticed, those who were long beforehand marked out for this condemnation, ungodly persons who turn the grace of our God into licentiousness and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.
5 Now I desire to remind you, though you know all things once for all, that the Lord, after saving a people out of the land of Egypt, subsequently destroyed those who did not believe. 6 And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day, 7 just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.
10 But these men revile the things which they do not understand; and the things which they know by instinct, like unreasoning animals, by these things they are destroyed. 11 Woe to them! For they have gone the way of Cain, and for pay they have rushed headlong into the error of Balaam, and perished in the rebellion of Korah. 12 These are the men who are hidden reefs in your love feasts when they feast with you without fear, caring for themselves; clouds without water, carried along by winds; autumn trees without fruit, doubly dead, uprooted; 13 wild waves of the sea, casting up their own shame like foam; wandering stars, for whom the black darkness has been reserved forever.
14 It was also about these men that Enoch, in the seventh generation from Adam, prophesied, saying, “Behold, the Lord came with many thousands of His holy ones, 15 to execute judgment upon all, and to convict all the ungodly of all their ungodly deeds which they have done in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.” 16 These are grumblers, finding fault, following after their own lusts; they speak arrogantly, flattering people for the sake of gaining an advantage.

Titus 2:11-14 (NASB)
11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men,12 instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, 13 looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus, 14 who gave Himself for us to redeem us from every lawless deed, and to purify for Himself a people for His own possession, zealous for good deeds.

Galatians 5:24-26 (NASB)
24 Now those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit. 26 Let us not become boastful, challenging one another, envying one another.

1 Peter 5:8-10 (NASB)
8 Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 9 But resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by your brethren who are in the world. 10 After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you.

1 John 1:9 (NASB)
9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Matthew 9:10-13 (NASB)
10 Then it happened that as Jesus was reclining at the table in the house, behold, many tax collectors and sinners came and were dining with Jesus and His disciples. 11 When the Pharisees saw this, they said to His disciples, “Why is your Teacher eating with the tax collectors and sinners?” 12 But when Jesus heard this, He said, “It is not those who are healthy who need a physician, but those who are sick. 13 But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire compassion, and not sacrifice,’ for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

Exodus 15:26d (ESV)
"...for I am the LORD, your healer.”

Romans 5:8-11 (NASB)
8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from the wrath of God through Him. 10 For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life. 11 And not only this, but we also exult in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation.

Romans 8:1-2 (NASB)
1 Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death.

2 Timothy 4:2-4 (NIV)
2 Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. 3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

Psalm 7:6-13 (NLT)
6 Arise, O Lord, in anger!
Stand up against the fury of my enemies!
Wake up, my God, and bring justice!
7 Gather the nations before you.
Rule over them from on high.
8 The Lord judges the nations.
Declare me righteous, O Lord,
for I am innocent, O Most High!
9 End the evil of those who are wicked,
and defend the righteous.
For you look deep within the mind and heart,
O righteous God.
10 God is my shield,
saving those whose hearts are true and right.
11 God is an honest judge.
He is angry with the wicked every day.
12 If a person does not repent,
God will sharpen his sword;
he will bend and string his bow.
13 He will prepare his deadly weapons
and shoot his flaming arrows.

John 5:44 (NLT)
No wonder you can't believe! For you gladly honor each other, but you don't care about the honor that comes from the one who alone is God.

John 14:42-43 (NASB)
42 Nevertheless many even of the rulers believed in Him, but because of the Pharisees they were not confessing Him, for fear that they would be put out of the synagogue; 43 for they loved the approval of men rather than the approval of God.

Mark 8:36-38 (NASB)
36 "For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world, and forfeit his soul? 37 For what will a man give in exchange for his soul? 38 For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will also be ashamed of him when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels.”

1 Peter 4:17 (ESV)
17 For it is time for judgment to begin at the household of God; and if it begins with us, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the gospel of God?

Revelation 3:19 (NASB)
19 Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline; therefore be zealous and repent.

Ezekiel 18:32 (NASB)
32 For I have no pleasure in the death of anyone who dies,” declares the Lord God. “Therefore, repent and live.”

Matthew 24:6-8 (ESV)
6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are but the beginning of the birth pains.

Romans 8:19 (NIV)
19 For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed.

Hebrews 10:28-29 (NASB)
28 Therefore, since we receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us show gratitude, by which we may offer to God an acceptable service with reverence and awe; 29 for our God is a consuming fire.

Luke 21:25-26 (ESV)
25 “And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves, 26 people fainting with fear and with foreboding of what is coming on the world. For the powers of the heavens will be shaken."

Psalm 22:1 (ESV)
My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
Why are you so far from saving me, from the words of my groaning?

John 14:27 (NASB)
"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful."

Deuteronomy 31:6 (ESV)
"Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”

Joshua 1:9 (NASB)
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."

Hebrews 12:2 (NLT)
We do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, the champion who initiates and perfects our faith. Because of the joy awaiting him, he endured the cross, disregarding its shame. Now he is seated in the place of honor beside God's throne.

2 Timothy 1:7 (NLT)
For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.

Romans 8:15 (NLT)
So you have not received a spirit that makes you fearful slaves. Instead, you received God's Spirit when he adopted you as his own children. Now we call him, "Abba, Father."

1 Corinthians 7:14 (NLT)
For the Christian wife brings holiness to her marriage, and the Christian husband brings holiness to his marriage. Otherwise, your children would not be holy, but now they are holy.

Acts 16:30-34 (NIV)
30 He then brought them out and asked, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?”
31 They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.” 32 Then they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all the others in his house. 33 At that hour of the night the jailer took them and washed their wounds; then immediately he and all his household were baptized. 34 The jailer brought them into his house and set a meal before them; he was filled with joy because he had come to believe in God—he and his whole household.

Romans 10:9-10 (NIV)
9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

Ephesians 6:10-13 (NIV)
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God,so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Isaiah 40:28 (ESV)
Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable.

Note:
Our Father God wants me to briefly explain the deception from the enemy regarding our family's salvation that has arisen from false teachings based on Scriptures such as Acts 16:30-34 and 1 Corinthians 7:14. Abba affirms here that He desires to save us and our entire families, but He will not force any of our family members to receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour. The simple reason is because He has given us free will, and He cannot coerce His creation to choose Him. Hence, our unsaved family members must individually receive Jesus into their hearts through a personal confession of Christ (Romans 10:9-10). Yes, the faith of a believing spouse can sanctify an unbelieving wife or husband for the purpose of making their marriage and children holy in the sight of God (1 Cor 7:14), but this covering of faith is not able to cause the unbelieving spouse to be justified from sin before God. As such, the unbelieving spouse is still under God's wrath and judgment (John 3:36), apart from personal saving faith and obedience in Christ Jesus (Romans 5:1).
Sadly, this biblical truth is also illustrated by the Lord's words to us in describing the situation in our homes when the Rapture of the Bride takes place. Husband and wife will be sleeping in bed at night, and the Lord will take the true believer away in the Rapture, while the other person will be left behind in bed (Luke 17:34). There will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth when the unbelieving or lukewarm spouse awakes to realise what had happened.

Blessings and Love in our Father,
Mark Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment