Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Lord says: Prepare oh Church, to meet your God!

The Lord says: Prepare oh Church, to meet your God!


This prophecy scares me, in case I am one of the ones found wanting.
When a prophet prophesies, there may be one finger pointing at them, but there are three fingers pointing back at him.  It is as if The Lord is saying to His Prophet:
“Are you worthy to give this prophecy?  Are you living it or at least trying too?”
It is like ministry.  You teach another and imply you are doing what you teach.  If you are not, you are a hypocrite, as is a prophet who prophecies but does not do what they prophecy.
As I give this word, I pray I am not found wanting

Neville Salvetti
************************
The Lord said to me:

“People live as if they are never going to die!  Or as if I AM not returning for a long time.  They forget I AM going to come suddenly and unexpectedly, or that the next breath or step could be their last, and what they are doing, is what they could be doing when they die!
So I ask:

How are you living?

Are you living as if your next step could be your last?  As if you will face Me in a few seconds and give an account to me of what you did with the life you were given?

How are you living?

How should you be living?

I told you how to live in Matthew 6:33: I told you always to seek My Will in whatever you do and to make certain you are always in a correct relationship with Me and The Father.
“But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you”   Matthew 6:33.
Salvation is a relationship with Me and The Father, so you always need to have you relationship with us correctly maintained.

I have given you The Holy Spirit to help you in this, so you need to make certain you listen to Him in all you do.

So do you walk around with one ear always listening to His voice?  Or do you consult Him only occasionally?

Remember, I said that to be a child of The Father in a correct relationship with Him, you need to be guided by The Holy Spirit in all you do.

So do you do everything in harmony with The Spirit, or only when it suits you or you need too.
It is not a game.  Satan ‘plays for keeps’ to make certain you join Him forever in hell, so you need to make certain the spirit behind all you do is from Me and not from Him.
Consider your ways to make certain they are as they should be.  You will have no one else but to blame but yourself if you do not make it to heaven.

Also,
What would you change today if you knew you were going to die tomorrow?
Why do you need that possibility to do what you believe is important?
If it is that important why are you not doing it now?

Why are these changed values which you consider so important not being expressed in your life right now?

Satan has placed around you a whole world system to distract you from who I am, My Kingdom and My Things.  How much of his world system have you allowed to influence you?
This is why you need to take everything to The Holy Spirit to check the spirit behind it.
Satan has had nearly 2000 years to invade the church and cause it accept his modifications to it, which is why there are denominations which divide the Body of Christ and do not show His Love to each other.  Which do not demonstrate the Kingdom because they do not show its authority over Satan and his works.

They are social clubs having the form of Christianity but not demonstrating its Love and authority to those outside the denomination.

They do not believe the authority of Jesus over the works of Satan and nature or that the gifts of The Holy Spirit apply today so do not do the things that set my early church apart from the pagans around them and which drew many to Me because they showed how superior I was over the idols around them.  This is how they had many join them from the versions of the new age that was around then that was represented by the religions of the time.

There is no difference to those days at the moment.  It is just the names are changed but the practices are still the same.  And they wonder why they have so much trouble reaching people today whom have been indoctrinated by the ways of the new age but under different names so they do not realise this.

Also, people express emotionalism in worship and take this to be spirituality when it is really the flesh rejoicing in music that comes from the devil or it would focus on me and what I have done and not on sing about what you are going to do.

Then there is the hypocrisy of the church that joyfully sings of what they are going to do, then goes home and does not do it.  But they have sung it and feel good and spiritual having expressed the form of godliness without the practice of it and they wonder why people are not attracted to their Christian life when people cannot see a difference between them and they.
IT is sad.  Many Christians do not even believe The Bible, The Word, which expresses me so that I am not really believed in by them and they have the lie to say they are my follower.
How can you be my follower if you do not do what I said to do:

To declare my Glory to all.

To reach those going to hell.

To defeat Satan and his plans.

To heal the damage He has done to them.

To be unified in The Holy Spirit and not divided by mans’ regulations and rules.

To show my quality of Love in all you do.

To love me above all things so that nothing is as important to you as our relationship and obedience to me because of your love to me..

An example of the work of Satan can be seen in the practice of deliverance which Satan has made to appear difficult and dangerous when I have already defeated him so that he cannot resist it.

Satan also has made qualifications more important than spirituality so that you cannot officially minister if you are not qualified and by this stops people doing what I commanded them to do so they end up paying others to do what they should be doing.  By this Satan has decimated the number of people who should be destroying his works and made most Christians bystanders in my Kingdom instead of soldiers fighting the enemy on my behalf.

And they say the church follows me and does my work.

How is it one, united in The Holy Spirit when it is so divided?

How does it represent The Kingdom when it does not show my authority over Satan and his kingdom?

How does it represent me when it does not stand for my principles but accepts those Satan has forced on it through government legislation?

How can I use this church unless I destroy all that Satan has done to it?

(This is the scary part, the intensity Jesus expressed as He said this next part)

I AM THE ALL POWERFUL LORD GOD, RULER OF THIS UNIVERSE AND ALL IN IT!

NOTHING WILL STAND IN THE WAY OF MY PURPOSES!  INCLUDING THOSE WHO SAY THEY ARE MINE, BUT DO NOT DO WHAT I HAVE SAID TO DO!

I WILL REFINE MY CHURCH.

I HAVE STARTED, BUT SOON IT WILL BE IN FULL FORCE.

PREPARING THE CHURCH FOR THE FINAL TRIUMPH OVER SATAN AND THE RAPTURE.

PREPARE, O CHURCH, TO MEET YOUR GOD!

FOR I HAVE NOT FOUND YOUR WORKS PERFECT BEFORE ME!

Jesus

Your Lord and Judge.

************************
Given to a nervous Neville Salvetti
As an aside, Jesus said this three times as if to emphasise it:
“Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.”   Matthew 24:34.
“Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done”   Mark 13:30.
“Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled”   Luke 21:32.
The date this period starts at is the day Israel became a legal nation which was 14 May 1948.  The period of a generation ends on 10 August 2017 which implies the rapture has to occur by then.  This date lines up with the period God has given four people for when the rapture has to have occurred by.  A season is know but not a date, day or hour.
It also tells why many who have been taken to heaven talk about the expectancy of this event in heaven and that Jesus says the time is very short.
If this is correct then there is not much time left

~ Neville Salvetti
All Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment