Thursday, January 8, 2015

A Dream Regarding the Reverend Al Sharpton and the Resources upon the Earth being Depleted at the End of Time

A Dream Regarding the Reverend Al Sharpton and the Resources upon the Earth being Depleted at the End of Time
Dream Delivered to Messenger Gwendolen Rix
Interpretation by Jehovah Jira, The Hand that Feeds the Nations

During the afternoon of January 7, 2015 I received a series of prophetic dreams from the throne room of Almighty God. In this synopsis I will describe the events that occurred while I visited New York City in an area called the Bronx.

Within the dream I came to visit this suburb of New York City and I was speaking to some homeless children and adults. I heard their pleas for food and shelter and I heard the voice of the Federal Government through a popular preacher named Reverend Al Sharpton. I was praying over the downtrodden and asking them what the desires of their hearts were as this is one of the things that the LORD has taught me since he called me to be an end time’s servant. He has taught me to ask his children, “What are the desires of your heart?” In this part of the dream I was standing in the middle of a circle with the citizens of this very impoverished area. I asked them what it was that the LORD could do to give them the desires of their hearts. The children stepped forward and begged for God to send food from heaven because their bellies were grumbling. The adults said that they wanted a roof over their heads and for their children to be safe once again.

My heart was moved and I began to share with them a parable. In the parable that I spoke of I taught them what the Kingdom of God was like. I also told them that having the Kingdom of God upon this earth is a very possible thing if the government would simply get out of the way. It was at this time that Reverend Al Sharpton approached me and began making multiple excuses why the citizens of this poor area didn’t have food and shelter. He tried to side with the Federal government. I sided with the Lord God Jehovah and taught him the name of God as the Provider for His children. I taught him PUBLICLY that Jehovah Jira can provide all his children’s needs if they would simply live holy unto him.

I also explained within this conversation within the dream that the LORD can water and fertilize all seeds planted in the ground if the children of God would simply pray and give the Mighty Jehovah Jira all glory due his name. Reverend Al Sharpton was not liking this conversation and walked away dumbfounded. End of dream
.
*Dream Interpretation from Jehovah God

My dearest children,

Thank you for taking the time to read of my daughter’s dream. There is a cool hush in heaven at this time because the dreams that my messengers are being given are finally getting the attention that is necessary. These dreams have golden nuggets within them and I encourage ALL of my children to share their dreams and visions.

In this particular dream I was trying demonstrate that the Federal government of the United States has certain key persons used as puppets to silence the masses and keep them from looking up to ME, Jehovah God, for all provisions. My children, do you not know that I Am the Great I Am and I am the One who can and will shower my children with what they need? I can and I will even during the Great Tribulation if my children cry out to ME or MY SON. My children, I am The Provider. I Am all that you will ever need. I Am the Alpha and I Am the Omega. Come unto me all that are struggling and live holy unto ME. I will give you the provisions that you need and I will bless the things that your hands touch also.

In the days ahead there will come a mighty shaking across the lands. This shaking will occur when the Peace Treaty is signed thereby causing further division within my land. This is the event that will usher in the often discussed 3 days of darkness. This is when my Son and I say to the heavenly hosts, “One minute til curtains are drawn for the King of Kings will come in the sky!” Children, I have been sending message after message after message through many of my servants. Please take the time to read them out loud to your children, your families, your neighbors, at your churches. It is almost time for this Peace Accord to be signed and it is the MAIN EVENT that will trigger all other events. Keep your hearts focused on heaven, my precious children.

Love,
Jehovah Jira, The Mighty Provider for all the children of the earth!

Psalm 37:4
4 Delight yourself also in the LORD,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart.

Matthew 6:25-34
“Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Matthew 6:33
But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

Proverbs 10:3
The Lord does not let the righteous go hungry, but he thwarts the craving of the wicked.

Joel 3:1-3
1"For behold, in those days and at that time, When I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, 2I will gather all the nations And bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat. Then I will enter into judgment with them there On behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel, Whom they have scattered among the nations; And they have divided up My land.3"They have also cast lots for My people, Traded a boy for a harlot And sold a girl for wine that they may drink.

(Daughter, this event was prophesied by my son Joel just as you are also prophesying it and my son Kevin is prophesying it. Whoever touches my holy land will have serious consequences. This speaks to the nations of the earth. This speaks to the offspring of the oppressors also. The oppressors and their offspring will have to deal with the long arm of the Creator. All they had to do was learn to read my Son’s holy word and take into consideration that the Creator and his Son also have very special property upon this planet. O Israel, how we have longed to see you flourish! Flourish you will during the Millennium! Flourish you will during the days of Thunder. These are the days when the children of the Most High God will walk the earth and no harm shall come to them, their flocks, or to their offspring! This is the acceptable era for the children of the Lord. The Lord will walk amongst the earth in his full splendor and he will call his home Jerusalem upon the greatest heights, O Zion. O Zion! O Zion! You will not lose your splendor, but as the most beautiful chandelier your prisms of light will be seen from afar).

No comments:

Post a Comment