Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Vision from Susan Davis about rapture

I just heard yesterday a nearly identical word from the LORD yesterday through a Brother who hears from the LORD: Rapture Alert!!! Taken from Gugu Goje Nsibande's Wall

In this vision, I saw myself walking along with another sister side by side, just as normal. Also, there was a man walking on the other side, and suddenly, he turned and said, “Hey, the Rapture just took place 30 seconds ago”. I immediately looked at the time and saw that it was 1:30 a.m. Then the man continued, “Go in the left direction and you will find other Christians there who are taking the mark of the beast already. So go now, I’ll give you one minute”. But then I asked the man, “But what about you”? He said, “I am the antichrist. I have lived in your midst for the longest time, waiting for this day to come”.

At this point, I was very confused, but in my spirit, I heard, “Run my daughter, run”! So the sister and I began to run. We covered a good distance, but when I turned to look back, I saw that the man that we had left really was the antichrist and had transformed. So we kept running, and as we ran we saw many other people running as well. Then we got to a very large auditorium. In fact, it was too large to be described, but there were multitudes of Christians inside it. Brethren, I tell you it was a terrifying experience to see. I saw people of high standing with God, prominent men and women, and my loved ones and friends. In fact, I really couldn’t comprehend this, so I just screamed out, “All of us? God what happened”!

Next, the Lord took me in the spirit to five churches. The first church was a prominent church of one tribe where the pastors were announcing that the Rapture had taken place and that people should start receiving a mark right there in church. However, this mark was really the mark of the beast, but the people were told that they would be given a substitute mark which would allow them to buy and sell. Because of this, I could not help but weep for the innocent, ignorant members who began to take this mark, not knowing that it was not a substitute, but really the mark of the beast. Then the Lord said, “All of these pastors are agents that the beast has ordained to mislead people. These pastors have already taken the mark of the beast”. Then, I noticed that all of the pastors had the mark of the beast on their right arms. However, there was one brother who was fortunate to see what was going on, and I called him to start running to where all the other Christians were, but as he was climbing to the top of the Christian’s hide out, he was shot in the leg.

Next, the Lord took me to the second church. At this church before the Rapture the pastors used to speak of good things in the scriptures. However, they neither talked about the Rapture nor warned the people of the wages of sin. As a result of this, all of the pastors and the members where left behind.
The third church that I saw, really emphasized the Rapture, but its members were not raptured because of hidden sins (not known to others), and sins that were counted as nothing. I wept bitterly for this church, because in this church holiness was preached and held in high esteem.
Then I saw the fourth church. In this church before the Rapture, it focused mainly on attacking demons, and the true Word of God was preached too. Yet, its members were not raptured because of malice and a lack of spiritual concentration.

Finally, in the fifth church that I saw, the members were actively involved in preaching the Word and even talked about the Rapture. However, its members were not raptured. In fact, most of the members were hypocrites and disguised themselves in sheep’s clothing.

After viewing the five churches, I was taken to a place with multitudes of Christians were, but then, the beast arrived and Christians started scrambling for safety. Brethren, it was a horrible sight to see. Women forgot their children, and husbands forgot their wives. In fact, we all ran and eventually got to another place of hiding. But surprisingly, the number of Christians there were very small. In fact, the number of Christians there were so small that everyone was easily able to find their family and friends to pair up. Then, the Lord said, “All the others have taken the mark of the beast”. I wept uncontrollably. I thought about all of the prominent men and women of God all over the world, and other Christians and my loved ones. Yet, we were small in number. This should make you shiver.
Later, I asked the Lord, “Why were all of these Christians left behind”? Then I was shown certain people who were left behind. The Lord said, “This man was perfect with me until two hours ago. That other one had a small portion of his heart released to the devil. This one I gave a mandate to pay a certain portion in church, yet he procrastinated. His sin is disobedience. That man loves his check book more than his life. In fact, he even has his check book with him now and wonders what he can buy with his money. But, his money is no more”. It was these little things that had caused Christians to be left behind. They are things that we do not think that God will take into account, but this is not true. At this, I wept sorely.

Then full of confusion I asked, “Help us Lord”. But the Lord said, “All of these things which you have seen, I pointed out to men. I warned them that I was coming to earth to take people without a spot or a wrinkle. Yet My people did not take heed. So I am giving you this final warning to share with My people. Tell them to fully consecrate their hearts”. Then the Lord added, “The trumpet would have blown one hour ago, but, I pleaded with My Father for more time. However, I can plead no further. Now the trumpet is ready and the mouths of the angels are ready to blow. So prepare ye thy ways, oh my people! Tell my people to read Matthew 16:3, and warn all minister who have gone in the way of Baalam that THIS IS TRUE, whether they believe it or not, THE RAPTURE IS AT HAND. HEAVEN AND HELL ARE REAL. So REPENT”!

Matthew 16:3 (KJV): And in the morning, it will be foul weather today: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?

Brethren, please help me by spreading this word to all that you know to save a soul today. I have done my part in giving this message, now please do yours by sharing it.
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment