Thursday, April 30, 2015

A Prophetic Word from Jehovah Elohim Regarding Escalating Violence after the 3 Days of Darkness

A Prophetic Word from Jehovah Elohim Regarding Escalating Violence after the 3 Days of Darkness
Words Received by Messenger Gwendolen Rix
April 29, 2015

My dearest children whom I love so much,

This is a message that I am asking each of My holy children to take to their individual prayer closets. Please do not come against my messengers for the messages that I have asked them to bring forth (Psalm 105:15 Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm). Please do not mock them for they do not choose the content. This message is going to be a very heavy message, dear children. A message that will leave many of my children scratching their heads.

I am a loving God and I want to use the gift that I have given My daughter of hearing My voice to help inform the other children of God of the things to come. It is written in My Holy Word that there will be wars and rumors of wars, children. This is the scriptural reference for this message from your Creator (Matthew 24:6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come).

My children, I have been speaking to My daughter throughout the past few days regarding the upcoming events upon America’s soil. It is a somber message and a message that may bring many of My children fear. Remember children, I am a peaceful, loving, compassionate God, but I am also a God that wants to keep my children informed of things to come. My children, these things must come to pass, for it is written and so it must occur.

Once the three days of darkness have occurred, dearest ones, the enemy has a very cold and calculated battle plan upon your soil. Listen to your Creator this day, little ones! ISIS is heading your way! It is true children. I allowed My daughter to hear them planning their schemes through an auditory vision this morning. She could hear them chanting, “Death to America! Death to America!” It sent chills down her spine. I want to give my children who are left behind very clear instructions as to how to handle this escalating violence. Stay close to Me, dearest ones. Stay close to Me.
Children, should you miss the rapture of My Bride I want you to begin drawing even closer to Me and My Father day and night. Pray without ceasing and be ready to lay down your lives. Children, the main emphasis of this message is to be prepared for the Wedding Supper of the Lamb by seeking to be purified. I expect a full surrender, children. A full surrender (James 4:7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. ) I am a Holy God and I expect nothing less.

Many of My children who will be left behind will be stunned of the upheaval of violence all around them. Many terrorists are already upon your soil and many terrorists are in their positions awaiting their call to fight their holy war upon your soil. They will not be selectively looking for Christians in America, children. They will shoot on demand and kill as many American citizens as possible. Their plea is “Death to America!” not death only to Christians. They have singled out Christians in other parts of the world, dear children, but when they arrive on your soil or when they begin fighting from their battle stations they will not be selective at all.

Children, I sent My Son to lay down His life for each of you. He did it willingly too. Please decide who it is you will serve this day. Will it be Me and My Son or the enemy?

Time is of the essence.
Jehovah Elohim
*******************************************************************
Dear sisters and brothers in the Lord,
This message was a very difficult one to receive from the Lord. I strongly encourage each of you to prepare for rapture RIGHT NOW. Why not?... Why not be ready now so that you can seek the Lord to help you fully surrender to him today. It is not a process that can be done over night. It takes time. It takes sitting in His holy presence, fasting, praying, worshiping, and seeking, seeking, seeking. I will try and write a prayer for my friends on here that can guide you on praying for a full surrender.
You see sisters and brothers, the Lord gave me a dream over a year ago that I was not rapture ready. I was so shocked. I thought that I was ready to fly. I was on my way to my own wedding in the dream and my shoes did not match my dress. I was needing Jesus to help me with anger and unforgiveness. Oh, I couldn't believe He told me I wasn't ready.
Ask the LORD to take your heart and peel it open like an onion exposing every single layer. That's what I did. Oh the things He revealed to me. They were not pretty! He called me to a month long fast and then delivered me from my heart of anger and unforgiveness. I wanted to share this personal testimony with you to help you see that purification is a process. It doesn't happen in a day. Please work out your salvation with FEAR AND TREMBLING and ask the LORD to search your heart each and every day.
I love you guys,
sister gwendolen

No comments:

Post a Comment