Wednesday, December 3, 2014

**The Geico Gecko and the Egyptian Pyramids**

**The Geico Gecko and the Egyptian Pyramids**

This is an End Time’s Prophecy that I received as I traveled back in time with Jesus this morning. Received by Gwendolen Rix

12-3-14

This morning I traveled back in time to the Egyptian pyramids.
The Lord held the flashlight and I used an antique broom to brush off the ancient tablets.
And here all this time I thought they used papyrus to place their history upon.
I found a stack of ancient tablets as tall as a house.
I wasn’t very fond of the dark but Father held the flashlight for me.
We began doing some investigating.
He was teaching me of the secrets of the ancient ones.
They have been hiding secrets from God’s children for centuries.
I learned that there really was an ancient god named Zeus and there actually was a god named Hercules too.
They were not in the human forms that I am accustomed to seeing in the old Greek texts.
These gods were in a reptilian form, but knew they wouldn’t be accepted in their vile state.
I paused to remember a dream the Lord gave me too.
It was the dream of a blue planet coming into the proximity of our planet.
The power was out at the hospital that I was working at and we were all using generators.
When I came to the entrance of the hospital the security guards told me to go up to my unit.
The critical care unit was still fully operational.
They said, “The ancient ones know you are here, but they won’t hinder your presence.”
“Just get your belongings and go on your merry way.”
They were setting up there alien instruments to begin affixing the mark of the beast.
This dream was two years ago and the Lord wanted to remind me of the connection here.
He also wanted me to remember the popular TV commercial for automobile insurance—
Remember the quaint and adorable reptile that they have painted on our TV screens for years?
The Geico Gecko!
Yes, I would not lie to you.
He was in my dream too!
He was the one in charge of organizing the efforts to mark the children of God.
Now that their blue planet was closer to earth they could carry out their work so much more easily.
I remember in my dream that I could reach up and almost touch the planet with my bare fingertips.
I could see every imperfection on its surface like a moon filled with Swiss cheese holes.
As I stood in the almost completely darkened pyramid Jesus reminded me that this was their plan all along.
They wanted to desensitize the children of God with their clever little commercials and catchy slogans.
This way when they first arrive on the scene they can be accepted more readily.
As Father and I dusted off the tablets he showed me that these familiar creatures used to roam the earth all the time.
They were here during the reign of Pharaoh.
Not just one Pharaoh but all of them!
They helped coordinate the efforts of mankind building the pyramids that will later be used as landing beacons at the end of time for their space ships.
Oh yes, this was a very carefully thought out plan!
These demons used time to their advantage to erase their reptilian footprints.
Then they befriended the leaders of the world’s governments to help hide traces of their existence.
They scooped up all the relics of their existence and placed them inside these pyramids and inside some of the most top secret buildings in the world.
They are all in on this scheme.
This scheme to trick mankind into thinking that they have not been here all along.
They are harbored miles beneath the earth’s surface and they are ushering in an era of coldness for their other alien counterparts to come here and join them in their end time’s party.
This is why Jesus took me to the pyramids this morning.
He wanted to show me the etchings in the stone.
Stacks upon stacks of evidence of this massive alien agenda.
Do you know Jesus Christ, friends?
Do you know what it is to lean on the everlasting arms of Jesus?
I pray that you do because what the Beast has in store for the children of God is pure evil!
Run into the everlasting arms of our Savior before it is too late!
This is not a fictional write, nor is this some sort of fantasy.
This is nonfiction; this is the love of our God!
He has chosen me to bring this story forth to the other children of God.
There is more too—much more!
Stay tuned because there is a way to overcome them!
Please print these writings out and place them in a safe place.
You will be very happy you did one day or those who were left behind will be.
Run into the arms of our Savior! Run now.

1 comment:

  1. Actually this post doesn't make any sense Spiritually as there are countless varieties of Reptilian ETs and other Extraterrestrial entities in different Realities of the Material Universe

    ReplyDelete