Monday, November 10, 2014

It is a Dress Rehearsal

Words from Jesus Christ to His Modern Day Church
“It’s a Dress Rehearsal”
Received from Messenger Gwendolen Rix
11-11-14

My dearest children,

Do you know what a dress rehearsal is? Have you ever acted in a play before? Have you ever stood on stage and pretended to live out a story with a script and props? As your Lord and Savior I am trying to be creative here in order to get you to think outside of the box.

I want each of my children to realize that they have each been given a script. They know the name of the production too. The name of the production is “God’s Judgment is on Its Way!” and I want all my children to know their parts by heart. Each of you have been given several messages, if not hundreds, by my prophets and messengers. Many of you have printed them out and even shared them with people outside of face book. Many of you have taken these messages to your pastors, churches, Bible studies, etc. My children understand this. If you feel you have done everything that you can do to warn the masses, then as your Heavenly Father I want to say “THANK YOU!” If you do not feel you have done all that you can do, then come before me and allow me to help you with other ideas.
My children, I want you to spend the next two weeks pretending that destruction has hit you right in your own hometowns. I want you to inventory what it is that you have and what it is that you need. The basic things that my children need are WATER, FOOD, FIRST AID SUPPLIES, CANDLES, AND MATCHES. If you have extra BIBLES and WORSHIP MUSIC too, these items will also come in handy.

When destruction hits the world will be caught unaware because they have not been walking closely with my Holy Spirit. Even my modern day churches are spiritually blinded as to what is about to take place. How many more warnings can I send out, my dear children? This is in my Holy Word, my messengers and prophets are continuously sending out my words, the news headlines are filled with my coming signs. What more do I need to do except follow through with my plans for my children are not seeking me with their entire hearts? It they were, none of this destruction would have to happen. None of it.

Again my children take the next two weeks to do a self-inventory of your personal items on hand. If you are feeling unprepared, please seek me in your prayer closets and ask me to guide you from here on out. I love you all my precious children. I wouldn’t have come down from my throne in the heavenlies if I did not love you. I would not have given my life on Calvary if I didn’t love you either.
The curtain is almost about to rise. Get in your positions. The Producer is about to call “ACTION!”

Love,
Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment